PDA

View Full Version : Professional Interviews? :P

Michael Bergner
12-26-2013, 04:20 PM
Hello everybody, thanks for letting me join this great community of yours.
This is the first time ever, I am showing up on a video, haha.
It is about an interview, but not in a serious way... more comedy you could say.
I decided to give it a go and share it with you guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4u9Uxd-jTWA
I would love to hear some feedback, even though you might eyebrow beat this topic already (for all the right reasons, too)... it's kinda silly, but hey man, maybe someone can seriously say a few words about what "seriously" goes into an interview? We at least attacked it in a serious manner ... but then things went terribly sideways by a speech which I got tricked into. haha.

well check it out, or not :P

Mike

Nick Soares
12-26-2013, 04:58 PM
I read what you were trying to do, and I get it, but it didn't come off the way I had expected.

Reasons: Because I have never seen you before, my brain tells me nothing (aka) your not funny yet.

For example, because I know Will Ferrel and if he did this skit then I would be laughing.

------

So when dealing with Comedy you have to keep this in mind and first SHOW the audience that you are funny, then something like this will work.

Just my two cents!

Michael Bergner
12-26-2013, 05:09 PM
Believe it or not, I am not convinced either... others think it's hilarious, but only just because they know me in private :P (as you said/wrote)... so I have to agree with you.
It will probably take a while but maybe one day I will have a laugh about it myself *jk*

Thanks for your honest two cents Nick, I appreciate it.

Mike

Nick Soares
12-26-2013, 05:59 PM
No problem, glad you joined here at FMF!