PDA

View Full Version : Southern Rock band Music Video KICKSTARTER

VTLithyouvong
12-20-2013, 04:21 PM
Filmmakers, Musicians, and Veterans. What do they have in common? Well, this crew here consist of all of it.

This project is a collaboration between former U.S. service member (Army, Marines, Navy) whom turned filmmakers after their service, now making a music video for a former U.S. Navy turned singer/songwriter.

The crew and cast of this project are very talented independent professionals based out of Seattle WA and are ready, standing by to hit hard on this project once we meet our goal.

And I have been asked to be the one to direct this music video...plus, being an Active Duty Service Member myself, I can't turn down a fellow brother.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/fvffilms/bar-stool-kind-of-night?ref=live

http://youtu.be/zGnh1I8TkZU

Nick Soares
12-23-2013, 10:39 PM
You have been up on the Fundraising Project section since you requested this, but there is no way to track how many clicks come from here huh?

www.filmmakerforum.org/forum.php

VTLithyouvong
12-25-2013, 06:40 AM
I dont think so. I dont know

Aaron Jones
12-25-2013, 01:17 PM
Well, Nick I'm not sure who is your server provider... But I know most of them allow you to see how many clicks came to your site and from what site they came from, as well as. showing what sites they went to from your site.

VTLithyouvong
01-06-2014, 07:33 AM
Thanks Nick for having the Kickstarter campaign video displayed on the front page of the forum. We made our budget and filming was able to commence. Two days of filming and we are wrapped. Awesome time, great experience, and had the priviledged of working with talented and professional cast/crew. This is what filming making is all about. Collaboration.

"Barstool Kind a Night" Music Video with Jones & Fischer Band

BAND MEMBERS:
Caleb Fischer
Darin Jones
Collin Paynter
Ron Baker
Shane Stendell
Joel Gamble

CREW:
Director: V.T. Lithyouvong
Producer/Editor/Colorist: Collin Joseph Neal
Producer/Unit Production Manager: Erin Neal
Assistant Director: Sean Patrick Burke
Production Assistant: Ronee Collins
Director of Photography: Chris Taylor
1st Assistant Camera: Mike Burns
Dolly Grip/Grip: Javier Caceres
Gaffer: Charles McDowell
DIT: Jason Vo
Hair and Makeup Artist: Erika Seward
Wardrobe: Karina Cohrs
Catering: Ryan Hicks

CAST:
Phillip Harvey
Kevin Harvey
Brittni Nester
Brandi Nester
Hannah McBryde
Rick Walters
Angela McKenzie
Julie Brown-Okinaka
Maxwell Swet
Zack Broun
Ronda May Olshefski
Palmer Chase
Rachelle Henry
Mark Stoecklein

Don's Restaurant
Michael Snyder (house)

COMPANIES:
Faith vs Fate Productions, LLC
Adventus Films
The Warrior Film Project

And last but not least....to all the Kickstarter backers. Without the support from you guys, this would not have been possible.....Thank You

mara
01-06-2014, 08:31 AM
Looking forward to seeing the final product!

VTLithyouvong
01-06-2014, 10:46 AM
Music Video currently in the editing phase. Should be ready in about 3-4 weeks. I'm excited to see it all come together myself.