PDA

View Full Version : Paul Walker dies

Nick Soares
11-30-2013, 11:05 PM
Very sad news, I met him once at a wedding and he did have the character that everyone is saying, RIP

http://touch.latimes.com/#story/la-me-paul-walker-20131201/

NHummel
11-30-2013, 11:30 PM
Sad...I am a big fan of the Fast & the Furious series. Very tragic. Too young to go.

emmhor
12-01-2013, 01:59 AM
I loved Fast & the Furious. I heard he was making the next one? R.I.P

NHummel
12-01-2013, 11:01 PM
I loved Fast & the Furious. I heard he was making the next one? R.I.P

They have been filming it in Atlanta for months. Not sure how close they are to wrapping. I wonder if his scenes were done.

emmhor
12-01-2013, 11:31 PM
They have been filming it in Atlanta for months. Not sure how close they are to wrapping. I wonder if his scenes were done.

What's happening next? Are they going to scrap the movie ?

NHummel
12-01-2013, 11:41 PM
What's happening next? Are they going to scrap the movie ?

That's for the producers to know, but I doubt it. Like I said, they have been filming for months. Walker's scenes may have been complete in which they could carry on, and maybe change the ending, or even figure out how to write the character out before the 8th movie, if they decide to continue the series. It could also end up being one of those movies where they use computer graphics/stand ins. I really don't know what the plan is, or how much is completed. Should be interesting.

Jsthompson79
12-01-2013, 11:54 PM
This article says half of the film had been completed and they were suppose to return Sunday to film more. Also there were still scenes in Abu that had to be filmed by Walker. They are trying to find a respectful way to complete the film.

http://www.seattlepi.com/entertainment/tv/tvguide/article/Fast-Furious-7-Delayed-in-Wake-of-Paul-Walker-s-5026380.php

emmhor
12-02-2013, 08:07 AM
I don't know if this is a silly question but can you tell the producers to continue the series.
The new Fast & Furious is finished and producers think oke it's enough is there a way to tell them to keep going? (A big community)
For more details ask.

NHummel
12-02-2013, 01:48 PM
I don't know if this is a silly question but can you tell the producers to continue the series.
The new Fast & Furious is finished and producers think oke it's enough is there a way to tell them to keep going? (A big community)
For more details ask.

lol. If I knew them I would. I love the series. If they can find a respectful way to continue the series without Paul Walker, I think they will as long as #7 makes money.