PDA

View Full Version : D4Darious Ep 9 (tips for press)

D4Darious
11-16-2013, 03:35 PM
For filmmakers
Tips to get press coverage: We get interviewed for prideindex.

http://youtu.be/Puu_9U4Iblk

Mark
11-17-2013, 07:36 PM
You seemed much more "sad" in this episode, whats going on?

mara
11-18-2013, 10:47 AM
Nice video; I did a few similar interviews, as well as some by phone.

I didn't see the interview posted separately on Unsound's fb page , only as part of the Youtube video. I'd strongly suggest posting it solo as well.

I just now followed you on twitter; didn't see it as a separate tweet there either.

I always post that stuff everywhere & anywhere that I can - you never know who will see it and think that they'd like to talk w/you as well, or review your movie, or whatever.

Have you tried reaching out to some on-line reviewers? There are some that specialize in indie features like yours & mine, and it can generate some decent publicity, as well as giving you things to add to your movie's IMDB page.

Good luck!

D4Darious
11-18-2013, 12:41 PM
It's just been a cazy couple of weeks and I've gotten so behind that if feels like It'll take forever to catch up.

D4Darious
11-18-2013, 12:43 PM
Nice video; I did a few similar interviews, as well as some by phone.

I didn't see the interview posted separately on Unsound's fb page , only as part of the Youtube video. I'd strongly suggest posting it solo as well.

I just now followed you on twitter; didn't see it as a separate tweet there either.

I always post that stuff everywhere & anywhere that I can - you never know who will see it and think that they'd like to talk w/you as well, or review your movie, or whatever.

Have you tried reaching out to some on-line reviewers? There are some that specialize in indie features like yours & mine, and it can generate some decent publicity, as well as giving you things to add to your movie's IMDB page.

Good luck!

Once the movie's completely finished I'll definitely reach out to online reviewers! Thanks for the tip and I've just updated the website =)