Post a reply if you are interested.

Hey guys!

My name is Justin Havey

I am filming a feature film called “Immoral Existence”

Below this ad you will be able to see a quick teaser of the project:

Alright, lets begin.

Title: Immoral Existence
Date: Beginning of May

We will start filming in the beginning of May.

Looking for three female - any nationality, and color, - Must be fit

Looking for three males - any nationality, and color, - 2 Fit, one heavy set

Our budget is low, but our quality is HIGH, and this will be an amazing addition to everyones reel.

Crew/interns
-------------------------
Great opportunity to get some credits for your IMDB
Great opportunity to get hand on experience

Here is a quick teaser we put together, and I will update this page with more videos soon:

Immoral Existence - Welcome - YouTube

If you would like to see more about me and this project here --> http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/infinacorestudios/immoral-existence-feature-film

Post here if you are interested.

Nick Soares
02-22-2012, 04:00 PM
Havey is a person that gets stuff done, be confident you will be working on an amazing movie.

Nick

mikebeezy40
02-22-2012, 08:06 PM
Hi, Justin

Im interested in your film and wanted to see if i can get more info??

Thanks
Mike

MellieMonster
02-22-2012, 08:12 PM
Hey Justin,

Are you in need of a special fx makeup artist for your film? I'm very interested in being a part of it, I specialize in FX makeup but can do beauty makeup as well if needed.

Let me know, thanks!

Melissa

babsdizzle
02-22-2012, 08:17 PM
I Live in California its where I saw ur posting but i am interested in hearing more about the film.

Havey
02-22-2012, 08:34 PM
Ok guys we are in pre-pre production and I will update the original post as soon as new details come in. I will get details for you guys soon. A local newspaper ran an ad today about us, so we are sorting through all of the people wanting to help.

I would also just like to say thanks to everyone who followed the instructions to come here to get in contact with me. You will be hearing back from me soon!

LilyDionne
02-22-2012, 10:18 PM
Hi Justin,
I would love to be a part of this film. Thanks!
Lily Dionne

Jmodi
02-23-2012, 01:10 AM
Hi Justin,

My name is Julia Modi. I would love to be one of the females in your upcoming productions.
:)

Thanks

Julia

Eve
02-24-2012, 07:04 AM
I'm interested. I'd love to read the script. Message me and I'll send over my credit and reel.

rodrigomattos
02-24-2012, 11:44 AM
Good morning,

I would like to submit myself for your project.

I await to your instructions.

Rodrigo

Havey
02-24-2012, 02:04 PM
Hey guy! Great! If you all can just let me know if you want to try and be talent in the film, or help in the crew department for great experience and IMDB credit that would be great, if you posted here that you are interested you can private message me your details so we can see where you want to go, and see where you might fit.

We just got a kickstarter link up, where you can see
more about me and the project here --> http://www.filmmakerforum.org/kickstarter-indigogo-projects/241-immoral-existence.html

maria_lucia_safi
02-24-2012, 05:34 PM
Hello,

Check out my headshots and feel free to contact me if you feel I would be a good fit for any of the female roles.

Best to you!!!

Maria Safi
Maria_Lucia_Safi[at]Yahoo.com
313-207-2826

hestont44
02-24-2012, 05:45 PM
Hey are you casting out of state? I live in California. Please take a look at my website and you can find my pictures, resume and my reel! My reel is on my resume page.. Hope to speak with you soon!

Tara

SarahDopson
02-24-2012, 09:30 PM
Hi Justin!
I live in Los Angeles, but I'm from West Virginia. I have done some improvisational work, as a supporting actress. I also have some production experience and a bachelor's degree, in Broadcast Journalism, from WVU. I'd love to get some more information from you about this project.
Thanks!
-Sarah Dopson

Nick Soares
02-24-2012, 09:46 PM
So excited to see this

Baker Chase
01-10-2013, 12:35 PM
Hello there-

I am an actor located in Los Angeles and would love to be a part of your film. I've attached resume/headshots.

Thank you,

Baker Chase
(843)718-7506
bakerchase89[at]gmail.com

khathawayart
02-08-2013, 05:54 PM
Good to see so many interested folks..but why is almost no one leaving contact info in their posts?

Kurt Hathaway
khathawayart[at]gmail.com

dvcasey
02-27-2013, 05:52 PM
Justin,

How long do you think production on this film will take? May does not work for me, but if the project extends to late summer, I would love to work on it.

David V. Casey