PDA

View Full Version : D4Darious (tips for filmmakers) filmacting: tricks for crying

D4Darious
10-05-2013, 08:59 PM
We're all familiar with or have heard horror stories of the crying game. It's one of the toughest things for an actor to do and for a director to assist in. Here are a few tricks that might help.
http://youtu.be/tK8-2fRDE-0

Jimmy
10-06-2013, 11:01 AM
I would consider myself a professional subscriber, may I give you one tip?

I think Nick hit it spot on with his article a while back about keeping on the subject of which the subscriber subscribed, for instance I subbed because of your filmmaking/festival experience - I am not an actor and I have some acting subscriptions though (which is all they do) they do not talk about the filmmaking process. So I have about 70 subscriptions and its very clean, I only subscribe to those that stay on topic so I don't get a clutter of videos that I didn't want.

I guess what I am saying is to stay on the filmmaking site of your videos, just talking out load here :)

spacecadetmotionpictures
10-07-2013, 05:14 AM
Oh man, you needed the onion I was cutting up the other day while I was making tacos!

It was a very potent, very delicious onion, that made me cry like I just lost my dog. LOL

I've subscribed to your channel... look forward to watching all the handy and useful stuff you've got on there! :-D

D4Darious
10-11-2013, 01:41 PM
Thanks for the Advice Jimmy. I assure you the majority of my posts will be about what you've have subscribed for and I appreciate you taking the time to comment :)

D4Darious
10-11-2013, 01:42 PM
Thank you Spacecadet.