PDA

View Full Version : Just Announcing My Next Project..

MrJay10
09-21-2013, 07:51 PM
So first off, I want to thank everyone who took the time to support me and my previous project, which was "Someone Get Sam." Really can't thank you guys enough, you helped give me a lot of needed motivation to really finish it through. But now onto my next directorial project :)

Well actually I'm currently writing it. Also going to be directing but I won't be producing, thank god. Just too much un-needed work I don't feel like doing anyways lol. But anywho, it's going to be called "Peel" and here's the main plot of it below. At first I was skeptical if it would be a little too out there, but I kinda like it more and more as I'm writing it. I actually like it a bit better than Someone Get Sam so far...

"Three ex-hookers team up for vengeance, by attempting to steal a shipment in four kilos of coke from the nefarious pimp, they once knew."

LOL see I told you, it's out there! But the producer loves the concept so I guess that's what we're going with. But yup, there it is! We're going to start an indiegogo campaign here in the next week or so. :)

mara
09-21-2013, 07:58 PM
Congrats, good luck , and looking forward to hearing more!

L A Morgan
09-21-2013, 10:26 PM
That sounds like it's going to be fun, Mr. Jay. I can't wait to see it.