PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

lakeishaloves
09-21-2013, 06:29 AM
Im Lakeisha and although I have been visiting the site, I've never posted before. I wanted to ask if the members on here ever get together and film projects? I'm very interested in meeting people to collaborate with and make some projects to get our names out there more.

A little about me:
For the past year and a half I've been working with some known actors on my feature "Sunrise Tonight" and so far have gotten the project into the hands of some of Hollywoods most talented actors. I don't like to name drop so I wont. They have joined my efforts in bringing my movie to life. We are still doing the investor search but in the meantime I'm looking to create smaller projects with other like minded individuals in the Fort Lauderdale area. If you guys do this it would be refreshing, as I've searched everywhere online and haven't been able to find a place where people get together for the sake of creating (helping one another without the expectation of making money right now). I think if we all as a film making community would band together and do things ourselves it would uplift us, and the need to bang on Hollywood's door would cease. Anyway that's my two cents, and I look forward to connecting with you all.

Anonymous Filmmaker
09-21-2013, 06:39 AM
Welcome to the forum!

Nick Soares
09-21-2013, 08:32 AM
Welcome lakeishaloves (http://www.filmmakerforum.org/members/lakeishaloves.html)

Feel free to create any new topics, join discussions, and just have a great time!

Nick

L A Morgan
09-21-2013, 10:31 PM
It looks like you need some indies to merge for this. I wish you the best of luck with your project!