PDA

View Full Version : How and Where to Look for Investors

Havey
02-17-2012, 06:49 PM
I have a friend that says there are a lot of local businesses that will help fund thing like the feature film I am going to be starting on semi-soon for tax write off purposes.

But I would like to know where to look for potential investors, and where to look on the web for grants and other things like that to help fun your films.

We truly need to get the ball rolling on this project and funding is what is next for the right equipment, ect.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Yolli
02-17-2012, 07:24 PM
hi havey- i belieeve that i am 50% finished reading niks ebook, and im 99.9999% certain that it will give you what you are looking for. i hope this is not against the terms of service. everyting you need to access all the active grant and everything you need to sit down infront of an investor being prepared also gives u how to talk with the film invesotrs. click bonus 3 i think, no i think its in the first 5 pages.

you so the bottom line is if you cant find 5,000 usd with the ebook then u r pretty dumb. i think it is bonus #3 that will help u with ur answer - just go to your member page and click download

Havey
02-17-2012, 07:30 PM
Dont you have to puchase his book? And If I had $50 dollars to spend on it I truly would. If it is free I would love to get a link though.

Thanks for the feedback!

Yolli
02-17-2012, 07:36 PM
harvy- im sorry i though this was the ebook thread, i was like how do u not know where to get money now hhahahaha, sorry bout that. I dont think its free anywhere but im going to be getting 300 tomorrow just from a fax i did wit the contract, so i learned today that i spent 50 and got back 250 gross. yes i said gross, learned that too :) anyway, sorry again for wrong section.

Havey
02-17-2012, 07:39 PM
Its fine man. I was kind of wondering what you were talkig about. And thats pretty amazing. I still need to try to find potential investors and places to find grants though.

Yolli
02-17-2012, 07:41 PM
i have a big big list but im not sure if it is ok to send, let me read more

Havey
02-17-2012, 07:42 PM
Okay man.

Nick Soares
02-17-2012, 07:56 PM
I think there is a "film investor list" if you google search that for $250

warning though, not one of the 50 investors I know would ever want there email to be sold, so i cant say this guy sell the list is real or not. Ill put my name he is just trying to fool the desperate people looking for money.

Where to look for investors- The is the worlds #1 question and if was an easy answer everyone would know. Im sure someone might falsify this by saying go here, here, or here, but bottom line its up to you.

**EDIT** Thanks Havey for purchasing the book.

Havey
02-17-2012, 08:06 PM
Well I was interested when you sent me that PM. But it seemed like you told me that I needed to look for another person that would be willing to invest, so that is what I am doing.

We are just seriously trying to find investors for this film. we have WAY to many people we are going to let down if this doesnt happen. The main reason almost every investor we have talked to backs us down is because they honestly think we are too young. i promise you we can make something that 90% of "Indie Filmmakers" couldnt make.

Yet age apparently plays a part in it. Sad world. Ohh well.

Yolli
02-17-2012, 08:13 PM
wow i will take that offer nick

Nick Soares
02-17-2012, 08:15 PM
wow i will take that offer nick

no you are already set, and you know it.

[at] Havey, You are going to have to be an investor yourself for a second, and when Im done with you, your eyes will be like :eek:

Havey
02-17-2012, 08:17 PM
I get paid next Friday. I was already planning to buy it then. I hope it helps!

Nick Soares
02-17-2012, 08:22 PM
You can already do what 90% of what other filmmakers cant - I believe you -

Now you will know what 99% of filmmakers dont.

And you will equal = Someone Unstoppable

Havey
02-17-2012, 08:41 PM
Alright man sounds great to me. And thanks. I will be messaging you as soon as I get the book and everything.