PDA

View Full Version : I am back!

Anonymous Filmmaker
07-28-2013, 01:51 PM
Hey everyone, I just got back from vacation... almost. I am currently sitting in the airport over 3 hours after the flight home was supposed to leave. Luckily there is free WiFi, so I will be getting up to date on the forum until the flight leaves... or I give up and go to a hotel and leave tomorrow. Good news though: I got lots of good footage on vacation and will be giving that free to you guys soon!

spacecadetmotionpictures
07-28-2013, 02:50 PM
Welcome back, AF... I was wondering why you sort of disappeared.

Where did you go for vacation?

Nick Soares
07-28-2013, 05:00 PM
Hey everyone, I just got back from vacation... almost. I am currently sitting in the airport over 3 hours after the flight home was supposed to leave. Luckily there is free WiFi, so I will be getting up to date on the forum until the flight leaves... or I give up and go to a hotel and leave tomorrow. Good news though: I got lots of good footage on vacation and will be giving that free to you guys soon!

Sounds great, be safe and can't wait to see the footage!

Anonymous Filmmaker
07-29-2013, 09:20 AM
Welcome back, AF... I was wondering why you sort of disappeared.

Where did you go for vacation?

I went on an awesome cruise in the Caribbean. Are you (or anyone else reading this) going or have gone anywhere cool for vacation?

OK, so the free footage. I filmed on the plane and the cruise, and will be releasing some of the footage I got as freebies to you guys. I have pictures and video. Over time I will add more footage to this thread, but here are a few free pictures to start you guys off:

spacecadetmotionpictures
07-29-2013, 04:08 PM
Oh man, that sounds beyond awesome!

The coolest place I've gone for vacation was British Columbia, but that was nearly a decade ago. I love that place though.

Other than that, no vacation immediately planned, but truth be told, Caribbean cruise is one of my top choices when I Finally do. Also on that list for possibilities is Egypt or any of the World's other pyramid sites, and of course... California (I can just walk onto a movie set and ask Spielberg for pointers, right? ;-)...). If I ever do make it down through the US to California, I'd hope to meet some of you for coffee and some filmmaking discussion while on my journey.

Can't wait to see your footage, AF!

Anonymous Filmmaker
07-29-2013, 04:16 PM
Can't wait to see your footage, AF!

I plan to put some up tomorrow morning, providing there are no technical difficulties or anything. I hope it's as good as I think it is, because I didn't actually download it yet :)

Charles
07-29-2013, 04:50 PM
I plan to put some up tomorrow morning, providing there are no technical difficulties or anything. I hope it's as good as I think it is, because I didn't actually download it yet :)

:) :) :)

Can't wait!