PDA

View Full Version : IMDB Credit Needed? Help Produce A Celeb Project.

Thanapaulis
02-16-2012, 03:30 PM
Hello folks,

I need a little help to get started on my celebrity project.
I've got a good actress Anna Easteden confirmed for the lead, and I have an indiegogo page setup. You can see it under the Kickstarter and IndieGoGo section on this lovely site.

Some have suggested a video can help get me funding, and some have said they will indeed fund me, if I get a video up.

I'd like that, and was wondering if anyone wants to help me with getting some initial office needs, and such?

I need a MacBook Pro, since I have some material on an old MBPro hard drive and they edit better for me. I'm used to it. Used is fine, although newer is better, with better features etc.

A camera is needed but the laptop is most important. Some of my cast can send me info and I'll edit into a trailer to plop on our funding pages.

Producer credit on IMDB, on screen, and if your local to where we premiere this, you get to come out and share the night with us.
I'm most probably gonna premiere this at a festival or an intimate cinema/space in Hollywood. Hence the need for some funding.

I'm also open to filming elsewhere, but happen to be in Ireland, and started with wrangling a local crew etc.

My goal is getting this film done, and a couple others, and because I have access to known names and a plethora of solid scripts, I would like to start a new studio with some of you perhaps. This is where it all starts.

We can share profits as I plan to stream, have DVDs made etc.

Thank you all for reading.

Nick Soares
02-16-2012, 06:32 PM
I might have some stuff I could give you, let me check

James
02-16-2012, 06:48 PM
I may be interested in helping out, no need for a credit. But is it possible to see any of your past work? Even if its a short...?

James

Thanapaulis
02-16-2012, 07:26 PM
Thank you.

I've produced two features, and have a series of random clips and video tests that are old and might be online, but that's it.

Most of my visible work is the features, some Production work on some shows and of course my screenplays.

In fact, I'd be willing to send the script if you send me your emails PM style.

It's WGA and copyright protected, so dont worry about reading it (many won't go near unprotected scripts, and rightly so).

I know exactly what the look of this film will be and have a YouTube link someone did, that shows it perfectly.

Thank you again.

I may be interested in helping out, no need for a credit. But is it possible to see any of your past work? Even if its a short...?

James

Thanapaulis
02-16-2012, 07:30 PM
Thank you Nick.

I guess the most important things I need, are a MacBook Pro, new or used, and a Canon EOS 5D MKII. I know what lens we need, so it can just be the body.
MacBook is top if I had to choose one. I'd like to film a trailer and some initial scenes here, but like I said, can edit whatever my cast send before the come here and shoot, should we get funded.

Thanks again! :)

I might have some stuff I could give you, let me check

M5Boss
02-16-2012, 10:01 PM
Thank you Nick.

I guess the most important things I need, are a MacBook Pro, new or used, and a Canon EOS 5D MKII. I know what lens we need, so it can just be the body.
MacBook is top if I had to choose one. I'd like to film a trailer and some initial scenes here, but like I said, can edit whatever my cast send before the come here and shoot, should we get funded.

Thanks again! :)

this is too much, make this your second goal unless you can secure this type of equipment fast - first start with an iphone camcorder, get you and your (gorgeous) actress on camera explaining/ who, what, why, and where... who you are, what you want to do, why you are doing it and where they need to go to take action (donate)..

Just be authentic, speak to us like we we are at the bar having drinks -

Don't wait - get into action with what you have today.

Nick Soares
02-16-2012, 10:07 PM
It would definitely be nice to see something, but im interested in helping you out for sure

Thanapaulis
02-16-2012, 11:02 PM
Getting it together now.

Thanks again guys.

It would definitely be nice to see something, but im interested in helping you out for sure