PDA

View Full Version : 4th of July!

Anonymous Filmmaker
07-04-2013, 06:33 PM
First, let me start by wishing everybody a happy Fourth of July! I just watched fireworks, but every time a firework shot up into the air, i couldn't help but imagine using optical flares to put on epic lens flares! Also, in my head, I tried to figure out how to re-create the fireworks in AE. Has this happened to anyone else, because my friends think I'm really weird!

Charles
07-04-2013, 09:56 PM
Happy 4th everyone!! - Im nearly hammered drunk and had a great time making some piccilo pete booms!

Zen 786
07-06-2013, 05:14 AM
Happy independence day to all

Raoul Duke
07-06-2013, 01:31 PM
Pretty good 4th.

I still have whipped cream coming out of my nose...Nick cheats at watermelon eating, and his massive overbite was like steroids in bobbing for apples.

Good times though

Nick Soares
07-06-2013, 01:47 PM
Pretty good 4th.

I still have whipped cream coming out of my nose...Nick cheats at watermelon eating, and his massive overbite was like steroids in bobbing for apples.

Good times though

Hey Hey, I fixed the overbite with the headgear I had to wear for 2 years! Now its just a regular overbite not a MASSIVE one :) - Your just mad because you lost in watermelon contest and apple contest!

Hey Charles, we make the Piccolo Pete booms too, Raoul Duke couldn't get one to work so I had to step in and be better at that too