PDA

View Full Version : Wow! My first happy customer ;)

jaaptilgenkamp
06-27-2013, 03:02 AM
Some of you may remember a few of my car related vids me and my friend made a few months ago. Since then, it has been a bit quiet, but we were still working on things (expecting to shoot a short action/comedy film soon, if the weather permits). In the meantime, I got a call from one of the founders of the dutch Lexus owner's club, asking me if I'd be interested in a little project... I had shared my first vids at their forum, naturally because there's a nice Lexus involved ;), and now they wanted me to make a vid about the club meeting! Wow! My first customer! ;)

Here's the finished project, hope you'll enjoy it :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WISIkVlnYp0

UniqueAmI
06-27-2013, 07:44 AM
Pretty neat.

Just curious, what are they going to do with this?

jaaptilgenkamp
06-27-2013, 03:30 PM
Not much really, other than putting it on their homepage, which they just did earlier today... A fellow club member contacted me today for a shoot of him and his car, said he heard from other members there were a few others interested in a personal video and photoshoot and he wanted to be the first :P Really really cool! Never expected this to happen when I took up my hobby after a few years of doing nothing :D

M5Boss
06-27-2013, 04:08 PM
Enjoyed it. keep us posted on future projects, especially when you move over to the BMW forum's..

UniqueAmI
06-27-2013, 06:08 PM
Not much really, other than putting it on their homepage, which they just did earlier today... A fellow club member contacted me today for a shoot of him and his car, said he heard from other members there were a few others interested in a personal video and photoshoot and he wanted to be the first :P Really really cool! Never expected this to happen when I took up my hobby after a few years of doing nothing :D

Very Cool, CONGRATS!

MD Morgan
06-27-2013, 10:28 PM
Nice work. Where did you get your background music?