PDA

View Full Version : Immoral Existence

Havey
02-15-2012, 02:08 PM
Hi my name is Justin Havey. I am producing a horror film in West Virginia. The director and I have become pretty popular over the past couple of years producing short films, music videos, and documentaries. Recently we have decided to start on a full length film.

The main problem is we need some new equipment and costumes to get everything really started. but we have to get it funded. We are on Kickstarter.com right now, and we would love any type of help. i hate asking for money, but this is for a good cause. It would truly be appreciated if anyone would like to pledge. In a week the FB fan page got over 1,200 fans and the twitter page had over 10k followers. The word spread pretty quick.

Like I said any help would be awesome! Thanks guys! (:

Facebook page! http://www.facebook.com/ImmoralExistence

Here is an updated photo that we worked on last night. Just wanted to keep everyone updated.
http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k575/formyhaloooo/immoralpic1-1.jpg

JHar888
02-15-2012, 02:57 PM
I'll pitch in $10 for a special thanks credit.

Havey
02-15-2012, 03:13 PM
$10 would be a great donation. Thats truly all we are asking for people. And if people feel like they want to give say 100, 500, 750, amazing.

Thank you man!

Nick Soares
02-15-2012, 04:28 PM
going to check out now

Havey
02-15-2012, 04:34 PM
Thanks! Anything would help. We are really wanting to make this for everyone who is really supporting us. And if you get a chance tell me about that funding in that message!

Thanks so much man!

Nick Soares
02-15-2012, 05:49 PM
looks interesting, do you have any other shorts I can see- nothing to do with donating rather future investments, like real investments

Havey
02-15-2012, 06:00 PM
I will see if the director of the film will upload some of our old short films to his youtube.

here are the music videos we have produced though. They are all on this page. We are also releasing another music video tonight!

C-Ron - Lost Without You - YouTube

This is just one music video. The rest are on that youtube channel as well.

Also about the message? Is there any way we can get in with getting those grants. They would help us tremendously.

Nick Soares
02-15-2012, 06:41 PM
PM me how many subscribers you have in all networks

Nick

Nick Soares
02-22-2012, 08:54 PM
Ill give this a nice little bump to the top

Havey
02-25-2012, 11:44 AM
Updated the original post. Just wanted everyone to see some updates we have been doing. Added a quick photo for everyone!

M5Boss
02-28-2012, 10:01 PM
i like your passion and drive havey, just watched your video on kickstarter, going there to pledge now... keep the forum in the loop with any and all progress of the film, there's lots of talent here and lots of new comers that can learn from your insights - cant wait to watch this when you get it funded and final version in our hands!

M5Boss
02-28-2012, 10:18 PM

Nick Soares
02-28-2012, 10:19 PM

Thats awesome!

Havey
02-29-2012, 04:00 AM
i like your passion and drive havey, just watched your video on kickstarter, going there to pledge now... keep the forum in the loop with any and all progress of the film, there's lots of talent here and lots of new comers that can learn from your insights - cant wait to watch this when you get it funded and final version in our hands!

That means a lot to me, and to everyone else helping on the film! We are really trying to keep our heads to the ground and just going for this whole thing. It has been an amazing experience so far and we haven't even started filming yet ha! We will for sure be updating about the film on here frequently!

And thank you so much for backing!

M5Boss
03-18-2012, 02:27 PM
Havey, any updates? Hows the film progressing..

Havey
03-18-2012, 07:10 PM
Havey, any updates? Hows the film progressing..

Hey! Yeah we were actually suppose to start on the film this past weekend. But literally as soon we packed up and began to go to the location it started raining, rained all weekend. So we are going to start officially filming the movie this Tuesday-Saturday. We will be staying on location.

We have a full cast a crew, and most of the equipment we need, so everything is set.

I will be updating this with pictures and different updates probably next week. Very excited to get started on it! (:

M5Boss
03-18-2012, 07:22 PM
Sweet! Looking forward to seeing your behind the scenes

M5Boss
03-19-2012, 10:45 AM
^^ adding to this... just thinking out loud here, you should totally live stream your premier for all of us out here on the West coast to see!

Nick Soares
07-20-2012, 11:30 AM
Anything new with this project?

Nick Soares
07-26-2012, 09:41 PM
Havey, im guessing you have moved on?