PDA

View Full Version : Writer up for a challenge

Felix
02-15-2012, 07:31 AM
Hello,

I've been screenwriting for three years and my only success is gaining a co-production agreement for a comedy, and serving as a co-executive producer for "Samuel Bleak" which won best suspenseful drama at the New York International Film Festival.

The genres I most enjoy are psychological (crime, murder, mentality) and comedy.

If there is a producer with an idea who'd like their idea to be formed on paper, whether a short or feature, I would like to offer my services and do my best at making it a reality.

I am not a starving artist as I have a full-time job that pays the bills. I'm looking for experience, gaining contacts and building skills needed to succeed in this business. PM if interested.

Sincerely,
--Felix

Nick Soares
02-15-2012, 11:26 AM
Can you do 4 pages for me? Ill through something at you.

Felix
02-15-2012, 03:09 PM
Yes I can Nick. Send me the material when you have a moment. My email is eric.fulcher[at]hotmail.com

Thanks!

Nick Soares
02-15-2012, 04:01 PM
Yes I can Nick. Send me the material when you have a moment. My email is eric.fulcher[at]hotmail.com

Thanks!

I will send you the request through PM here...

M5Boss
02-15-2012, 07:55 PM
I am not a starving artist as I have a full-time job that pays the bills. I'm looking for experience, gaining contacts and building skills needed to succeed in this business. PM if interested.

Love your approach here Felix - great way to grow your contacts and learn the business

Rebecca
02-17-2012, 08:15 AM
Hey Nick,
I know there must be a way to reach out & sell my novel to "Hollywood".
Any suggestions?
Rebecca
beckaylosee[at]aol.com
BECKAS BOOKS, Writers, Des Moines, IA 50311 - index (http://www.beckasbooks.com)