PDA

View Full Version : FilmBreak is excited to be a part of the Film Maker Forum!

FilmBreak
06-06-2013, 02:01 PM
We will try to keep our postings to be only that positivity for the entire community! We don't spam or have any running ads, however we do have a lot of promotional content and awesome free offers/giveaways that are all in correlation with the industry. Our website: Filmbreak (dot) com
For example this week(6/2-6/7) we have given away:
- Exclusive tickets to see 'The Internship'
- Red carpets passes to the AFI 2013 Lifetime Achievement Award for Mel Brooks
- Chat with successful independent film maker Vishnu Seesahai

If we do something that is out of place please let us know. We want to be nothing but positive for the entire Film Maker community! :)

Thanks,

FilmBreak

Check us out on www.Facebook.com/FilmBreak

www.filmbreak.com

Jimmy
06-06-2013, 02:06 PM
Yup Nick already mentioned you guys somewhere, I think your site is great and hopefully will help filmmakers get noticed!

Charles
06-06-2013, 02:08 PM
Clean looking site! Very cool!

Nick Soares
06-06-2013, 02:10 PM
I have added in your Facebook and website, I know the site doesn't allow links for first time members so I added it for you.

FilmBreak
06-06-2013, 02:12 PM
You're the man Nick!

Nick Soares
06-06-2013, 02:28 PM
You're the man Nick!

I actually thought you were Alex, just gave him a call and found out it wasn't. But ill let it slide :0 :)

Anonymous Filmmaker
06-06-2013, 02:33 PM
Welcome!

FilmBreak
06-06-2013, 03:40 PM
Haha thanks, name is Holden. I'll definitely be keeping you guys in touch with new events & giveaways!!

Last thing: We're launching a newer, sexier & updated platform for the website this summer. Some sweet new features & an even more seamless look (check out our website if you want to learn more!)

Big things happening :)