PDA

View Full Version : Looking for an Agent - Maybe?

rossettichip
02-14-2012, 07:56 AM
Here is the situation. I currently have two films that are in the distribution phase and that has left me SLAMMED with stuff to do. I have this great script that I know can seel, if it can just be seen by the right people. It is not an ultra low budget film, but it is also not an enormous budget. I can't seem to find an agent interested in taking new clients, but I know that this script can get some looks. Anyone know an agency that is open to taking new clients, or other ideas on how to get this script in front of the right people? I wish I had more time to deal with it, but right now is just not good. That is why I want to try to get some help representing this script. Thanks.

Nick Soares
02-16-2012, 07:22 PM
Ill send you one I think you should go with

M5Boss
02-16-2012, 09:46 PM
Are you referring to, "the field"?

Have you thought about producing it yourself? Looked like a great story - and you seem passionate about it... even if you have to delay it a little while longer due to your work load.

rossettichip
02-17-2012, 08:00 AM
I would love to be able to do it myself, but I really want it done the right way and I don't think that can be done on an ultra low budget. That is what I am interested in selling to someone that can do it justice and has access to the kind of money that it would take to make a great movie.

M5Boss
02-17-2012, 11:04 AM
why do you have to sacrifice the budget if you do it yourself?

rossettichip
02-17-2012, 12:02 PM
Simply because of access to the money. My production company is small. It is a larger budget movie. We don't have the resources to raise the necessary capital to do the film right. I wish we could. I have been able to see this movie in my head for years. I have some great actors interested, I have a great story and script and I have the knowledge to do it right. What I don't have is the money.

Nick Soares
04-09-2013, 02:40 PM
Anything new with this?

brianknapp
04-10-2013, 07:54 AM
What about hiring a promoter?