PDA

View Full Version : Addicted - Every thing was done by a solo person

rocky09
05-23-2013, 05:16 AM
Hello Masters/friends,

My Name Is krrish. I am into short Film making form the last couple of months. Last week, I shot my First ever Short film. It was about a crazy guy who lost his life when he came to know that facebook was no more in this world.

http://youtu.be/n74-V0reHfQ

Main Things.:

# I Self Shot myself with the Help of Tripod.
# Complete Video and Audio Editing was done by Me with SV.

Tools Used:

# Canon 500D + EF 50MM 1.8
# Basic Tripod

Please watch and give your valuable feedback.

Anonymous Filmmaker
05-23-2013, 11:39 AM
Welcome to the forum!

Jsthompson79
05-23-2013, 11:43 AM
No need to use the code function on the forum just paste the Youtube link and it will do everything automatically for you. I added the video here for you. I will check it out in a couple and welcome to the forums.

http://youtu.be/n74-V0reHfQ

rocky09
05-23-2013, 11:47 AM
Welcome to the forum!

Thank you very much. Any feedback :)

rocky09
05-23-2013, 11:48 AM
No need to use the code function on the forum just paste the Youtube link and it will do everything automatically for you. I added the video here for you. I will check it out in a couple and welcome to the forums.

Thank you. :). I will follow from my next post.

L A Morgan
05-23-2013, 04:35 PM
Thanks for posting this, Jsthompson.

The musical selections were very good. The video has tremendous shock value, but you could have used a little more lead-up to the suicide. I wish I could understand what you were saying. Maybe you could put in English sub-titles. All in all, it was captivating.

rocky09
05-23-2013, 11:52 PM
Thanks for posting this, Jsthompson.

The musical selections were very good. The video has tremendous shock value, but you could have used a little more lead-up to the suicide. I wish I could understand what you were saying. Maybe you could put in English sub-titles. All in all, it was captivating.

Thank you very much for your valuable feedback. Yes, I would add more scenes to lead-up to the suicide. Yes, I did, there are subtitles available. :). Once again thank you so much for your feedback. :)

Anonymous Filmmaker
05-24-2013, 02:55 AM
Nice! Subtitles were helpful. As was said earlier, the music was great. My only comment is that some of the shots of the main character were framed a little too high. Nice job!

rocky09
05-24-2013, 06:37 AM
Nice! Subtitles were helpful. As was said earlier, the music was great. My only comment is that some of the shots of the main character were framed a little too high. Nice job!

Thank you very much my friend. Yes. I agree with you. Some of the shots were framed little high. I will try to overcome from my upcoming projects.

By the way, it took 48 shots for this project. of course most of them were just garbage :P.

once again, thank you very much for your feedback. :)