PDA

View Full Version : Florida Feature Film Audition

DaJa Vu Films
05-20-2013, 10:34 AM
We are casting our 8th film, I LOVE YOU BECAUSE, based upon a play written by playwright, Thomas J. Kline. I LOVE YOU BECAUSE is a wonderful story which chronicles the journey of Natalie and Kevin as they experience the ups and downs of pregnancy. Part drama, part comedy, I LOVE YOU BECAUSE touches on the universal themes of happiness, fear, and what it means to love someone.

For submission information please visit our website: http://www.dajavufilms.com/Auditions.html

Havey
05-20-2013, 11:05 AM
Curious as to how much the paid roles will receive? Even though I am in WV, I have some really good friends that live down south that I know would love an opportunity at this and are extremely talented.

DaJa Vu Films
05-20-2013, 12:54 PM
It really depends on the role and how many days they would be on set.

Havey
05-20-2013, 02:42 PM
Yea, of course. Can you give me any type of range?

DaJa Vu Films
05-20-2013, 03:26 PM
Do they live in Florida? And what are their age range/genders? That will give me a better idea of the pay scale for the characters they would be auditioning for.

Havey
05-20-2013, 03:37 PM
I have 3 friends. One live in a town (I honestly can't remember the town name), but its in Northern Florida. He is 22 years old. And his brother also acts (so I guess that is 4) and he is 16.

The other 2 friends live in Georgia. Both girls, age is 20 and 22.

dvcasey
05-22-2013, 05:19 AM
I would love to take part in this. Private message sent!

DaJa Vu Films
05-23-2013, 06:30 AM
We don't have any roles open in the guys' age ranges. And we aren't casting talent from out of state at this time. If any of them would be interested in auditioning for future productions, however, they should either follow us on Facebook www.facebook.com/dajavufilms or sign up for our casting list by emailing us at casting[at]dajavufilms.com