PDA

View Full Version : Hey Guys, It's me Quill, check out this "Trailer" to my "Short"

Quill
05-18-2013, 07:13 AM
Hey Guys check out this trailer to my short I'm doing, titled : " Take 2 "..Let me know what you think. I know you guys feel special being filmakers, lol.. Imagine being an Actor/Filmaker like me..Well I'm new to Filmaking, not to Acting..All these years of Acting, you guys should have told me how fulfilling Filmaking was.. I blame you all, LOL, LOL, LOL Just joking, but I love it...Check out my trailer, don't forget to tell what you think : Thanks Guys & God Bless :)..Quill

http://youtu.be/EcOh4wDJt9M

Director
05-18-2013, 08:13 AM
Too much shoe leather. Audio was too hot. No action. But we're happy your here. And keep working on technique.

Mark
05-18-2013, 12:36 PM
Quill, Keep it up man! Director was right on, and I do see Nick's posts and how he first asks the filmmaker what they think of their video, so since Nick has not responded yet, were you thinking the same thing Director said before you posted the video here?

Again, glad to have you and looking forward to seeing more of your videos!

Quill
05-19-2013, 10:51 AM
Wow, you are right..Thanks for the insight Mark..God bless you.. :) Quill

MrJay10
05-19-2013, 05:15 PM
We all got to start somewhere, so don't feel bad for the critiques. Just use them to help you get better my man :) Glad that you're making the jump to get into the film-making side of it though. Us film-makers gotta stay together!

L A Morgan
05-19-2013, 06:26 PM
I thought this was very well done. It caught my interest and I liked the music.