PDA

View Full Version : Screenplays with Celebritys Confirmed!

Thanapaulis
02-11-2012, 03:42 AM
Hi everyone,

I'm wondering if anyone here has sold or optioned a script here?
This seems to be a fairly new, nice site, but I was just wondering.

I have myself, some talented team members, and one has directed Pierce Brosnan more than once.

Ok, I have:

FEATURES:

-Action/Drama/Thriller-
RAZOR CANYON.
WGA#1471043
"For Revenge, For Love, For Money"
Confirmed=Kevin Sorbo, Anna Easteden.
Interested/In Talks=Casper Van Dien, Vincent Pastore.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Drama/Thriller-
CHAOS
WGA # 1436261
Confirmed=Anna Easteden.
I have others in talks for this one as well. Deep, psychological thriller about an actor on hiatus, who goes to a seemingly small, borng town, then all hell breaks loose. Perfect roles in this one for CHRISTOPHER WALKEN and JOAQUIN PHOENIX.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TV Series Pilot, is basically a feature in length.
Confirmed Celebs or known names:
Anna Easteden, Kris Van Varenberg (son of Van Damme)

Very original script, story, plot and ideas here.

SHORTS:

I have Anna and others confirmed for several shorts in the scifi, fantasy, animated, action and drama genres.
Some have very minimal locations, and could be shot in about a week.

Thanks for having a look people.

Stacy Paul
Thanapaulis Films
Thanapaulisfilms ****a t****gmail****c()m

Nick Soares
02-11-2012, 04:12 AM
While I havent sold, I have purchased a few shorts here, though I only have produced feature films, I am looking to keep my game by shooting some shorts during the down time. The site is only 2 1/2 weeks old, it will get busy thats for sure.

Thanapaulis
02-11-2012, 04:34 AM
While I havent sold, I have purchased a few shorts here, though I only have produced feature films, I am looking to keep my game by shooting some shorts during the down time. The site is only 2 1/2 weeks old, it will get busy thats for sure.

Are you looking to purchase a short and or, produce a feature?
And thanks for the response.

Nick Soares
02-11-2012, 04:44 AM
I am purchasing, shorts, mostly horror and in the low ball range for now, but I am always interested in (found footage scripts) and others Horror/thriller.

Thanapaulis
02-11-2012, 04:59 AM
I have a short you might be interested in. With a couple celebs and known names confirmed. Minimal locations, and a thriller with some horrific elements.

Your looking to direct a short you purchase I assume?
Wanna email me? Thanapaulisfilms at gmail