PDA

View Full Version : Here is what we are going to do

Nick Soares
05-07-2013, 11:12 AM
In reference to our community made movie:

After many days of thinking about this, I found there is only one way we can do this.

If we want to accomplish this it needs to be a Documentary!

All we need is a subject and those who have cameras can film locally.

When the film is complete we will upload it to someones channel (Who ever has the most subscribers, *related to film*)

So what is the subject going to be?

For those wondering what this topic is about, it is about a film that this forum is making. If you are interested in helping out go here --> www.filmmakerforum.org/lets-make-film/

Anonymous Filmmaker
05-07-2013, 11:45 AM
Maybe we could do _____ across the world, or at least the U.S. For ex: grocery stores, local monuments, culture, etc. Any ideas?

Jimmy
05-07-2013, 12:19 PM
Nick I am against a DOC - Just my thoughts :)

Patrick Wiley
05-07-2013, 01:20 PM
I'm also against doc. We already had several ideas floating around for interesting narrative films.

I was slated as writer on this. What will I be doing on a doc?

Anonymous Filmmaker
05-07-2013, 01:21 PM
I'm also against doc.

Like I said on another thread, I'll do it, but I would prefer something else.

Adam Spade
05-07-2013, 02:01 PM
From a project management and business perspective, Nick is right. A documentary could be successful, could get many of us involved, and would bring a great deal of traffic to the forums. We could really create something great here. I say do a full documentary first and then do a feature film next. Beats the heck out of doing a short, which is a waste of money.

A documentary can actually bring in a bit of cashflow even, which could be used to fund a feature.

Should it be a doc on something film related? related to social networking maybe? I'm thinking of a way we can use our "being in many locations" to our advantage...

Patrick Wiley
05-07-2013, 03:21 PM
From a project management and business perspective, Nick is right. A documentary could be successful, could get many of us involved, and would bring a great deal of traffic to the forums. We could really create something great here. I say do a full documentary first and then do a feature film next. Beats the heck out of doing a short, which is a waste of money.

A documentary can actually bring in a bit of cashflow even, which could be used to fund a feature.

Should it be a doc on something film related? related to social networking maybe? I'm thinking of a way we can use our "being in many locations" to our advantage...

According to every authority I know on the subject Documentaries are almost never profitable. I've experienced this first hand with the company I work for. Before I signed on our producer invested $150,000 in a documentary, shot it, and took it to festivals where it won awards and got 10 minute standing ovations. We're not even dreaming of turning a profit at this point. We'd be happy just to see a few grand in returns that we can invest in something more profitable.

Profit potential is a very poor reason to go with a feature documentary.

brianknapp
05-07-2013, 03:40 PM
I would actually prefer a doc this would allow us to possibly do something on food chains and huge company conglomerates across the country and world allowing everyone to take part in this community film.

Nick Soares
05-07-2013, 03:46 PM
Guys, today I am super busy with distribution, please share your thoughts and I will check on this topic tomorrow

Adam Spade
05-07-2013, 04:41 PM
Patrick, think about what I'm saying here. I don't disagree with what you say. I'm actually quite educated on the subject. But I'm comparing a documentary to a short, not a feature. I also didn't say "profit" I said it could bring in some "income", which could help fund a feature. Even $1,000 would help.

From a project management perspective, it would be much easier to do a doc then a full feature. Believe me, I would rather do a full feature, but I completely understand why Nick is for a doc. It's risky to do a full feature on the first try with a forum. But a documentary could really work.

If we did a feature, we would probably have to have multiple stories that would come together at the end somehow, something like Quinten Tarentino's Four Rooms... it's doable though and I'd be WAY more interested in that. That sounds really fun, personally. And my vote is for that. But if Nick says Doc first to test the waters... so be it. I'll look forward to the feature afterwards:)

Jsthompson79
05-07-2013, 05:38 PM
I will pass on doing a doc as well. It does not interest me as a cinematographer. I will keep an eye on the thread and if something else comes out of it I will still be a part of it.

Patrick Wiley
05-07-2013, 07:40 PM
Patrick, think about what I'm saying here. I don't disagree with what you say. I'm actually quite educated on the subject. But I'm comparing a documentary to a short, not a feature. I also didn't say "profit" I said it could bring in some "income", which could help fund a feature. Even $1,000 would help.

But if you accept there wont be a profit any income will be less money then we're expending on the doc. If that's the case why not just save money by doing a short and using that to attract investors for a feature?

From a project management perspective, it would be much easier to do a doc then a full feature. Believe me, I would rather do a full feature, but I completely understand why Nick is for a doc. It's risky to do a full feature on the first try with a forum. But a documentary could really work.

The question isn't feature narrative vs feature doc, there are lots of other options including shorts and a web series. I'm curious if Nick came up with this because he saw that feature had the highest votes in my "medium" poll. Previously he'd been pushing for a short. I put short vs feature in a head to head poll since they were the top voted mediums. I think we should see how that turns out before throwing everything behind a doc which we don't even have a premise for.

If we did a feature, we would probably have to have multiple stories that would come together at the end somehow, something like Quinten Tarentino's Four Rooms... it's doable though and I'd be WAY more interested in that. That sounds really fun, personally. And my vote is for that. But if Nick says Doc first to test the waters... so be it. I'll look forward to the feature afterwards:)

I actually submitted a script in this sub forum which was tailored to utilize the different filming units that are currently available to us. I intended it to work as a tie in for a potential feature. The script would call for little to no monetary investment from each sub unit drawing its production values from the locations themselves.

Adam Spade
05-07-2013, 07:49 PM
But if you accept there wont be a profit any income will be less money then we're expending on the doc. If that's the case why not just save money by doing a short and using that to attract investors for a feature?

The question isn't feature narrative vs feature doc, there are lots of other options including shorts and a web series. I'm curious if Nick came up with this because he saw that feature had the highest votes in my "medium" poll. Previously he'd been pushing for a short. I put short vs feature in a head to head poll since they were the top voted mediums. I think we should see how that turns out before throwing everything behind a doc which we don't even have a premise for.

I actually submitted a script in this sub forum which was tailored to utilize the different filming units that are currently available to us. I intended it to work as a tie in for a potential feature. The script would call for little to no monetary investment from each sub unit drawing its production values from the locations themselves.

You gotta sway Nick, not me, partner. I want to do a feature. I'm just considering the effort in managing this project and, in Nick's position, it could be so much easier and safer doing a doc. Risk assessment. Regardless of money, it still needs to be successfully completed and NOT have a negative impact on this forum. Which I'm sure is Nick's primary concern. And I would respect his decision either way.

Nick Soares
05-07-2013, 07:56 PM
Patrick Wiley (http://www.filmmakerforum.org/members/patrick-wiley.html)

My concern is organization, locations, editing, MONEY, etc... Trying to do a cinematic feature film is not in my play book right now.

If no one wanted to do a doc then obviously we can do our best to do a short cinematic. Just a documentary makes the most since as something that can first "unite" us, then once completed we can say "ok lets do this for real now"

Adam Spade
05-07-2013, 08:00 PM

My concern is organization, locations, editing, MONEY, etc... Trying to do a cinematic feature film is not in my play book right now.

If no one wanted to do a doc then obviously we can do our best to do a short cinematic. Just a documentary makes the most since as something that can first "unite" us, then once completed we can say "ok lets do this for real now"

100% - A feature would be a lot to take on. Maybe consider doing something like Quinten Tarantino's Four Rooms though. That might work.

Patrick Wiley
05-07-2013, 08:36 PM

I think your initial reaction, that it would be more practical to start with a short as a proof of concept was the correct one. That's why I paired off short and feature in another poll.

Vance Baryn
05-07-2013, 08:59 PM
Just to throw in my 2 cents.

First off, I most likely would not be interested in doing a documentary. That said, if it's a particularly interesting topic, it might change my mind, but it's unlikely. I understand the reasons for wanting to go with a documentary and wish people the best of luck with it if that's the route we take, but I likely wouldn't be involved.

[at]Adam Spade: If we do a feature (either for this one or in the future), I completely disagree that a "Four Rooms" style film would be the best route to go. What's intriguing about this idea is that we have one consistent narrative that spans continents. We should keep the events in each location intertwined and constantly playing off each other rather than sequential or linear. We already have some plot ideas from people that would do that. Relegating it to a just a collection of short films that are loosely related is kind of a cheap cop out.

Vance Baryn
05-07-2013, 09:07 PM
My thoughts on this was always that it was something we were just doing for fun. There have been people throwing around the idea of making money on it and all that, but I don't know if that really should come into consideration. As I've said before, there should be a minimal standard of quality (like being shot in HD) but what I was imagining is something in which each location spends less than $100 total and we're really just in it for the experience and to see what we come up with... at least on the first one. If it looks somewhat decent after the first go, then we might consider doing something more professional.

Adam Spade
05-07-2013, 09:17 PM
Just to throw in my 2 cents.

First off, I most likely would not be interested in doing a documentary. That said, if it's a particularly interesting topic, it might change my mind, but it's unlikely. I understand the reasons for wanting to go with a documentary and wish people the best of luck with it if that's the route we take, but I likely wouldn't be involved.

[at]Adam Spade: If we do a feature (either for this one or in the future), I completely disagree that a "Four Rooms" style film would be the best route to go. What's intriguing about this idea is that we have one consistent narrative that spans continents. We should keep the events in each location intertwined and constantly playing off each other rather than sequential or linear. We already have some plot ideas from people that would do that. Relegating it to a just a collection of short films that are loosely related is kind of a cheap cop out.

I actually agree. I was referring to Four Rooms in a loose way. Multiple short stories, call them subplots, and then from there see how tightly they can intertwine. That was kinda what I was meaning but was just lazy with the delivery:) I'm all for it. Sounds like a blast.

Zen 786
05-07-2013, 10:24 PM
I am all for a doc. Let me throw an idea. We can make a documentary on how people live around the world, from Palaces to Mansions to Apartment Houses to dilapidated Buildings to Huts and Shanties and Pavements. It can be called "Earthly Abodes"

Nick Soares
05-08-2013, 09:59 AM
I think your initial reaction, that it would be more practical to start with a short as a proof of concept was the correct one. That's why I paired off short and feature in another poll.

Just to let everyone know, this is fun to me. The light arguing, the frustration, all of this is happening because that we are working together to find the best possible project that is possible via a online community. Our brains are turning and learning and I like it :)

So lets get this Doc going! -----> JK

I will do a poll, it will state the two options below

Short Narrative
Short Doc

We will let this poll run for 4 days. Highest voting medium will win

myownself
05-08-2013, 12:07 PM
A doc actually sounds pretty cool, and I agree that it could unite us for bigger projects. There is also the possibility of doing a faux-doc

Patrick Wiley
05-08-2013, 12:25 PM
Just to let everyone know, this is fun to me. The light arguing, the frustration, all of this is happening because that we are working together to find the best possible project that is possible via a online community. Our brains are turning and learning and I like it :)

Short Narrative
Short Doc

Sounds fair to me.

Patrick Wiley
05-08-2013, 12:26 PM

Short Narrative
Short Doc

Sounds fair to me.

Anonymous Filmmaker
05-08-2013, 03:53 PM
Nick, when is the poll going up?

L A Morgan
05-08-2013, 05:45 PM
Here'a another idea. Why don't we create a script or use an existing one, and all of us can add on the next piece of what happens next. It could be a sort of "We Are the World" thing. We could sing "We Are the Filmmakers." We have musicians out there. We could all shoot our particular portions of the script. This could turn out to be a comedy or maybe a great united indie statement.

When all is said and done, I think that a documentary is probably the best option.

brianknapp
05-08-2013, 05:55 PM
I respect everyone's opinions here but I have to agree with Nick. Although a feature film would be cool it seems at this time producing something of this magnitude doesn't appear to be very feasible. Considering this is our first time and the fact that no one has done something quite like this, making a doc seems like the best way to achieve this goal and will allow us to produce bigger and better projects in the future. The only thing i have ever seen something sort of what we are doing but just from random people around the world ids the movie called Life in a Day. It was a youtube movie. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bT_UmBHMYzg

Vance Baryn
05-08-2013, 06:10 PM
Actually, I'm not sure why people think making a documentary is so much easier. Making a high quality documentary is very difficult, and the ratio of running time to footage is crazy with docs.

dory811
05-09-2013, 12:48 AM
I think a doc sounds really fun!!!!!

Narratives are good too, but with our resources, if we pick the right topic we could end up with something really great for a doc format.

I am in.

brianknapp
05-09-2013, 04:22 AM
We should do a doc on costco... they are everywhere and i love the store! Just dont know what the story would be about.....

Kevin
05-09-2013, 10:08 AM
For the record, I kind of liked the idea of a doc on monuments, but then, I'm from St. Louis area so I kind of have a big one right there...heh.

Another possibility is "Local folklores" though it's not as neatly tied together in my head as just monuments and local responses/thoughts to them.

One on the "major holidays" and how they are celebrated in different places around the communities "world" could make sense, but would take a long time to generate.

A documentary on the process of making films, with permission from some of the community for others to "film" them "Filming/developing" as a kind of "So you wanna be a filmmaker" kind of thing is a possibility (though I'd either have to film my own stuff which is all in development stage or just root from the sidelines, since you all are so far away...heh)

Okay... those are seeds that occurred to me. Hopefully once we get past the hesitance to do a Documentary (I know, I wanted to do a feature too guys!) we can do something interesting. Just think of the potential IMDB page! It could be (physically) huge! heh.

Nick Soares
05-09-2013, 10:16 AM
Actually, I'm not sure why people think making a documentary is so much easier. Making a high quality documentary is very difficult, and the ratio of running time to footage is crazy with docs.

How do you see a cinematic short being made? To make a high quality cinematic short is more difficult in our situation then a short doc

Vance Baryn
05-09-2013, 01:21 PM
How do you see a cinematic short being made? To make a high quality cinematic short is more difficult in our situation then a short doc

In order for me to answer that very well, I'd have to know what you believe would be especially difficult about it.

But in a nutshell, we do it like this:

1. Write a script that takes place in a variety of different locations where the same actors don't need to be present in multiple locations. We can do this in one of two ways:

First way: The main characters communicate non physically with each other (Skype, telephone, telepathically, etc) but are facing a threat that has elements in each of their locations such that events that take place elsewhere have an effect in the other locations as well. In this way everything is very tightly linked together and pushing the story forward without ever having the main characters standing next to each other. Examples: The hacker story presented by Patrick and the murder mystery presented by Zen

Second way: The main characters do not need to be played by the same actors in each location. They can be played by different actors or even by inanimate objects. Examples: The body switching premise presented by OffMindEnt and the main character being a digital entity that exists inside digital devices and can travel the world via the Internet presented by me.

2. Separate crews shoot the scenes that happen in the different locations.

3. Put the film together (whether each location has an editor as well as there being a main editor or there is one editor who just receives raw footage from everyone is still being discussed)

At least as easy as a documentary in my opinion.

Anonymous Filmmaker
05-09-2013, 01:28 PM
In order for me to answer that very well, I'd have to know what you believe would be especially difficult about it.

But in a nutshell, we do it like this:

1. Write a script that takes place in a variety of different locations where the same actors don't need to be present in multiple locations. We can do this in one of two ways:

First way: The main characters communicate non physically with each other (Skype, telephone, telepathically, etc) but are facing a threat that has elements in each of their locations such that events that take place elsewhere have an effect in the other locations as well. In this way everything is very tightly linked together and pushing the story forward without ever having the main characters standing next to each other. Examples: The hacker story presented by Patrick and the murder mystery presented by Zen

Second way: The main characters do not need to be played by the same actors in each location. They can be played by different actors or even by inanimate objects. Examples: The body switching premise presented by someone and the main character being a digital entity that exists inside digital devices and can travel the world via the Internet presented by me.

2. Separate crews shoot the scenes that happen in the different locations.

3. Put the film together (whether each location has an editor as well as there being a main editor or there is one editor who just receives raw footage from everyone is still being discussed)

At least as easy as a documentary in my opinion.

I agree with you, but what I think Nick meant was how do you make it cinematic. To make a professional movie, there are huge crews on each location with cranes, lights, etc. While I do want to do a short, I think it could be hard to make a "cinematic film," but instead we should just make a more experimental, or at least the first film we make. Then, we can learn from what we did wrong, and make another film that is better.

Vance Baryn
05-09-2013, 01:32 PM
Oh yes, definitely. If we go with the narrative film idea, we'll have to accept right off the bat that we're not going to be making the next summer blockbuster here. However, I do believe it is possible to make something entertaining and of high quality.

Anonymous Filmmaker
05-09-2013, 01:47 PM
Oh yes, definitely. If we go with the narrative film idea, we'll have to accept right off the bat that we're not going to be making the next summer blockbuster here. However, I do believe it is possible to make something entertaining and of high quality.

Agreed. Just because it's not professional, doesn't mean that it can't still be entertaining!

Adam Spade
05-10-2013, 04:50 PM
I'm with Vance. I think it can be done. We just need a good script and to organize.

Anonymous Filmmaker
05-10-2013, 05:46 PM
I'm with Vance. I think it can be done. We just need a good script and to organize.

Yes, I think that a good script and organization were some of the things Nick was the most worried about!

Adam Spade
05-10-2013, 06:03 PM
lol Yeah I know. Do we have any really good screenwriters in this forum?

Anonymous Filmmaker
05-10-2013, 06:11 PM

Definitely not me! I can't write in screen written form for my life... well maybe for my life, but...

Director
05-10-2013, 07:18 PM

You mean aside from me? :)~

Vance Baryn
05-10-2013, 07:26 PM
I'm sure that we do have good screenwriters in this forum. I have to admit that I don't know who they are, though. Director seems to post insightful tips on screenwriting in that forum section, so it could be that he is indeed a good screenwriter, but I haven't read any of his work so I can't know for sure. ;-)

Director
05-10-2013, 07:39 PM
I'm sure that we do have good screenwriters in this forum. I have to admit that I don't know who they are, though. Director seems to post insightful tips on screenwriting in that forum section, so it could be that he is indeed a good screenwriter, but I haven't read any of his work so I can't know for sure. ;-)

Thanks Vance. But Mara and LA Morgan can crank out some pretty good scripts too. I have read just about every script or short script on this forum, not to mention all the one page scripts for Nick's contest. So yes, there are some talented writers here. But in terms of genre, I'm best suited for comedy, romcom, or horror. And that's because the back of my mind is just a tilted wall of black sliding eels. :)~

Adam Spade
05-10-2013, 08:15 PM
So, we have at least 3 good writers? Get our basic idea/plot down and have each writer create a basic story er subplot based on that. Then start tying them together. Start the rewrite cycles and we should be on the way:)

Patrick Wiley
05-10-2013, 11:40 PM
Umm...

I'm slated as one of the writers...

And I submitted a potential script...

Anonymous Filmmaker
05-11-2013, 03:13 AM
Someone should start a thread for writers, so they can figure out how to do the writing, and who's doing what.

Adam Spade
05-11-2013, 03:41 AM
I would think we should start with submitting plots and/or decide on some sort of event that would bring the stories together.

Anonymous Filmmaker
05-11-2013, 03:45 AM
I would think we should start with submitting plots and/or decide on some sort of event that would bring the stories together.

We've kind of already been trying to do that across multiple threads. I think someone else said this somewhere, but I think we should have a thread just for ideas (no comments) and then hold a vote.

OffMindEnt
05-11-2013, 04:36 AM
Here is a thread I made solely for plot suggestions: http://www.filmmakerforum.org/lets-make-film/2145-plot-suggestions.html

Bryce Welsh
05-22-2013, 07:55 PM
Well I'm fine with whatever kind of movie, and I'd love to help. Do I have permission to post it on my Studio's channel, (I'll give out all credit of course) in addition to the channel it is officially posted on?

L A Morgan
05-22-2013, 08:07 PM
Before we do plot suggestions, we should decide on the genre and scope. Then we should have contest based on completed scripts and the winner will be the one that gets the most likes. Nick can be the tiebreaker if need be and put a limit on the amount of time to submit. Let's get this done before the summer's over.

Lecasm
06-03-2013, 05:00 PM
I haven't visited this forum in a while and I'm still playing catch up, but have you guys considered doing something along the lines of "I'm Not There." in that the lead(s) may not necessarily be played by the same actor(s)? It's an unconventional but acceptable style that would remove major limitations to this project. Also, because it is "experimental," an audience might be more willing to forgive the disparities in style and technical competency.

Just a thought. I don't even know if a narrative is still being considered.

Charli
06-11-2013, 05:25 AM
I'm not sure what the purpose of this "film" is for? More exposure to this forum? If so, why not make an explainer video? You could get half a dozen filmmakers involved, one writer, and through motion (as are brains are wired for motions) and behind-the-scenes on sets, you could show how the community unites to help one another through the filmmaking process.

I wrote an explainer video for my boss here: http://auctionstx.com/

Just imagine a constant flow of movement from left to right as each filmmaker "shows" how helpful the community has been to him/her. I dunno. Just trying to understand the "why" here. If it's for fun I'm always going for the live action short.

filmmaker6563
01-17-2014, 08:30 PM
I'm on board if this is still happening...

TQ Productions
01-18-2014, 12:23 PM
Hi All,

I'm not sure which thread is the current one for this project, if it's still happening, but if so, I'd be happy to compose for it. Here is my film composing demo:

https://soundcloud.com/timquickmusic/tim-quick-film-scoring-demo

Keep me posted and all the best,

Tim
http://www.timquick.net

Paul77
02-10-2014, 06:57 PM
So is this project dead? We should get a small group together and show everyone that we can make at least a 5 minute short!

Vance Baryn
02-12-2014, 11:04 PM
I agree. 5 minute short first, then once that is an overwhelming success, we can work on something bigger.

filmmaker6563
02-13-2014, 08:37 PM
How about a documentary about filmmaking?

Vance Baryn
02-13-2014, 09:15 PM
In order to do a documentary about film making, we would have to both make a film and also shoot footage of us making a film. That's more work than this short first proof of concept should really be.

Anonymous Filmmaker
02-14-2014, 04:03 AM
How about a documentary about filmmaking?
I would be up for that! Each person can film pre planned bits of themselves, and then an editor or two can put it all together.

Littlemonkey
02-14-2014, 08:40 AM
Wouldn't you have to think of a film to shoot and make a doc about or would it just be about films that you've already made?

samk204
11-02-2014, 05:40 PM
I can get some footage from over here in Canada?

Anonymous Filmmaker
11-02-2014, 05:59 PM
I can get some footage from over here in Canada?
Sure!

Galabin Vasilev
12-09-2014, 03:00 AM
I wanted to be in this too, then a realized that I'm from country that is far away from you guys.

iaak1983
12-09-2014, 07:03 AM
I dont think it matters where your from :) im in spain and will be traveling alot i can give footage of trains i have some shots of planes landing and taking off at alicant airport, will be going into nature soon...

EastBoundSounds
11-02-2016, 01:04 PM
Will Hillary go to jail???? ill write the soundtrack i think itd get alot of publicity given the circumstances and timing. wed have to complete before next week, before the elections

EastBoundSounds
11-02-2016, 01:07 PM
people interested in the UNited States PM me i have a really good idea..

Calvert
05-24-2018, 06:18 PM
Sorry I am late to the conversation. I have a documentary / docudrama Iíve been wanting to develop/ collaborate with regarding an affluent family of the French and Spain Basque Country that migrated to Veracruz and Mexico City Mexico in the 1800ís and still has a strong presence in Tourism, Education, Military, Medicine, Biology and Bursiness. This is a story of my motherís afluente dead-beat bikioogical gather whom she never met when she was born in 1957 and just found in 2012. He passed in 2004. But left behind an extended biological family to my mother who refuses to have a relationship with.

The Docunentary would begin at a Hacienda outside a small town in Guanajuato, Mexico. Where my maternal grandmother had an amorous relationship with my Married Grandgather. Chose to write off my mother but keep a close eye on her troughout her life. Never making contact (through interviews Iíve had with the few family that speaks to me). Her four surviving half sisters are influential in Mexican and French social circles. While my mother. A humble simple woman who only competed the third grade - craves to be acknowledged as a Barreneche. Please read my blog at www.barreneche.net

Calvert
05-24-2018, 06:33 PM
Sorry for the misspelling. Itís my device and typing fast doesnít help.

My great grandfather was one of the Founders of Corona beer company. An affluent man who left behind a fortune his two of three sons (one was my unknown grandfather). Both managed to make wrong financial choices. But still now that they have passed. The French family doesnít speak to the Mexican family as a result of money. The same reason why my half aunts wonít respond to me. Thinking all we want is money. We donít. We want justice and atonement. My grandfather Joseph Laurent Barreneche Etcheberry falsified my motherís birth certificate when she was born, using his business partners as the false father - and giving my mother My grandmothers surname as hers. To truly conceal the indiscretion. He knew what he was doing and his daughters too know what evil they are partaking in.

Iím a visual and creative individual with a vision of how Iíd like them portraid. Can be a muse even to develop this film. Please contact me should you have any interest.

Iím thinking Grey Gardens meets Mari Mar, MarŪa Mercedes, MarŪa del Barrio (ThalŪa telenovelas ) Mexican soap operas

Regards,