PDA

View Full Version : Iron Man 3

SamuelR74
05-02-2013, 06:07 AM
My local theater says they will be showing iron man 3 tonight starting at 9. Definitely gonna watch it tonight! Anyone else plan on watching it? Add your critique here afterwards.

OffMindEnt
05-02-2013, 08:25 AM
I saw it last week and enjoyed it.

I wasn't a huge fan of the first two, but enjoyed them as well.

This is on par, if not even better than the first one. Shane Black made some very interesting choices.

Anonymous Filmmaker
05-02-2013, 11:46 AM
I can't wait to see it!

Marcos.J
05-02-2013, 05:54 PM
im watching it tomorow

Troy
05-02-2013, 07:34 PM
I really enjoyed the first one but not as much for the second one. I'm debating to see it in theater or not.

SamuelR74
05-02-2013, 10:28 PM
Just saw it. See it in the theater. Best of all three.

MrJay10
05-03-2013, 04:47 AM
The first one was decent to me, I gave up on the series after I saw the second one

Anonymous Filmmaker
05-03-2013, 11:09 AM
I'm gunna see it tonight- so excited!

Havey
05-03-2013, 05:45 PM
Tell me if its good guys!

Anonymous Filmmaker
05-04-2013, 04:28 AM
I really liked it! It was quite well made.

brianknapp
05-04-2013, 05:01 PM
I'm glad you guys liked it so much, i was going to go premier night but my English teacher said she was going and no way in a billion years was I going to be caught anywhere near her outside of school. Still haven't found time to go see it yet but hopefully that will change soon!

SamuelR74
05-04-2013, 09:43 PM
I'm glad you guys liked it so much, i was going to go premier night but my English teacher said she was going and no way in a billion years was I going to be caught anywhere near her outside of school. Still haven't found time to go see it yet but hopefully that will change soon!

I'm sure you're English teacher felt the same way. I know I never wanted to run into my students outside of the classroom. Especially when I would be at Costco with a years supply of toilet paper and Fibercon in my basket.

Marcos.J
05-04-2013, 10:39 PM
It was great! Love it

Nick Soares
05-04-2013, 10:47 PM
It was great! Love it

Marcos.J I came on here just to see what you thought of it. - So im pretty pumped now!!!!

Marcos.J
05-04-2013, 11:38 PM
Lol

brianknapp
05-05-2013, 10:46 AM
I'm sure you're English teacher felt the same way. I know I never wanted to run into my students outside of the classroom. Especially when I would be at Costco with a years supply of toilet paper and Fibercon in my basket.

No, she told our whole class and was practically begging us to come with her. I was just was like I'm sorry I've got some tickets to sell hahah! Any how I made an extra ten bucks so guess it was worth it.

SamuelR74
05-06-2013, 09:00 AM
No, she told our whole class and was practically begging us to come with her. I was just was like I'm sorry I've got some tickets to sell hahah! Any how I made an extra ten bucks so guess it was worth it.

LOL!! Poor lady! But that's awesome that she was excited about iron man, so she must be cool teacher. Albeit a lonely one maybe.

Klay M Abele
05-06-2013, 09:35 AM
It was enjoyable. I'm not a huge superhero movie fan, but when work paid for us to go see it, I took em up on the offer.

It was definitely better than 2. Worth seeing in my book.

SamuelR74
05-16-2013, 09:59 AM
**SPOILER ALERT**
Well what were your thoughts of the film? I've seen it twice now. And to be honest, I was kinda disappointed with it. The story seemed to really take the easy way out.

Anonymous Filmmaker
05-16-2013, 11:56 AM
**SPOILER ALERT**
Well what were your thoughts of the film? I've seen it twice now. And to be honest, I was kinda disappointed with it. The story seemed to really take the easy way out.

Overall, I liked it. The more I think about it, the more predictable the story is, but when I saw it I was so drawn in that I didn't realize it then.

SPOILER ALERT

I actually wasn't sure when she died if she would come back. Again, now that I think about it, it was obvious that she would come back. I knew something would happen, because when she almost died, there was no slow motion or flashback or anything.

SamuelR74
05-16-2013, 12:04 PM
***SPOILER ALERT***

The movie had my interest all the way until they made the Mandarin.....NOT the Mandarin! Ben Kingsley did such a great job playing a villain, and then they decided to throw it away! At first I thought it was a joke, or that he was a body double. I was so irritated that I had to watch the movie again just to make sure I didn't miss anything. LOL!

L A Morgan
05-16-2013, 07:38 PM
I haven't seen it yet, but I'm glad to hear some of you liked it. Since Terminator, Matrix and bunch of other trilogies screwed up the third one, I have to worry about it.