PDA

View Full Version : Youtube Channel - SquintyStudios

Brisbane Nerf-Group
04-25-2013, 05:39 PM
Hi guys. Some may know that attempting youtube fame is very hard since a lot of people really want to get into that spotlight. Well, you could say that I'm one of them. I'm currently the the director, DoP, editor and personality of the Squinty Studios channel. My friend is also training to be a DoP as well as you will see at the end of the video.

We're starting off with small skits to practice making better videos in the future and learn from our mistake. Our approach on this is variety where we do short skits, slice of life style scenes, public questioning about controversial questions and feel good videos. Much of the inspiration I got was from as you may know as Wong Fu Productions and Devin Super Tramp. There are other great youtubers out there, but they were the main ones.

We'll be releasing videos every fortnight, but ignore our claim for 100000 subscribers, I'm just going to make videos either fortnightly or weekly, just because I love making videos. Our aim is to put a smile on someone's face or to make our viewers think about things in life that they would usually ignore. Here is our first video. Be sure to watch to the end, unless it's so bad you can't, but if you can it would be much appreciated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWC7mFO25j8

It's a bit immature, but growing old is mandatory, however growing up is optional. I'll be updating the top page every time I post a new video.

Nick Soares
04-25-2013, 05:58 PM
I think the croch shots are a bit unnecessary, also your color correction was a bit on the purple side (to much purple hue)

Though I must say I did laugh a few times. Keep it up and just keep making videos, if people find them funny, eventually they will subscribe

Brisbane Nerf-Group
04-25-2013, 10:35 PM
Thanks for replying Nick. Yeah, the color correction was a bit gg. I should of at least made the dark detailing where the shadows as close to black / grey / white as I could. Although, I'm still learning colour correction and grading. That's the plan. I'm planning on making all sorts of videos when I'm not working on shorts and so forth.

Brisbane Nerf-Group
04-30-2013, 06:51 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYrL7EwvscI

Hi guys. I just created another video. However, this isn't a short film, but more of a highlights reel of a bouldering session I filmed with my friend and a few others. Feedback would be great.

This was filmed in the afternoon, so as the sun started to go down, the footage became more blue. So I had to colour correct some of the footage. The shot of my friend opening the bouldering mat was around 5PM. The forest became very dark. Thanks for watching!

Anonymous Filmmaker
05-01-2013, 04:26 PM
Nice shots! Something looks wrong with the shot at 24 seconds. I'm not sure if it is color correction or quality problem. What camera are you using? Also, what is your target audience for this? It is extremely long.

Brisbane Nerf-Group
05-15-2013, 02:04 AM
Nice shots! Something looks wrong with the shot at 24 seconds. I'm not sure if it is color correction or quality problem. What camera are you using? Also, what is your target audience for this? It is extremely long.

Sorry for the late reply. The target audiences are for rockclimbers and boulderers. Although, I wanted to show what shot I could do with the equipment I had and to see if others found it entertaining or not. I used a Canon 60D with a 24-105mm f/4 Canon Lens and used a tripod steadicam rig I found online. I'd like to invest into a glidecam later on. I was experimenting with 'auto color' on Adobe Premiere Pro CS5, but now I realise I could just use the contrast to make colours more defined.

Latest videos:

Jugger Australis Battle Sports

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cp2zpzxjYEU

I wasn't too happy with how it turned out, but the Jugger guys seemed to like the video. However, they were probably biased.

Growing Up As Boys - Short Skit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYsSVzLCLBA

For all the men out there, do you remember when you were little and the smallest nipple slip would make you excited and your heart race. But now, at the age of 21+ looking at women being naughty isn't as appealing as it use to be. Enjoy the video!

Leave any feedback as usual. I would like to hear from you guys!

Anonymous Filmmaker
05-15-2013, 03:21 AM
Wow, stay away from auto color. That did not look like a 60D.

Brisbane Nerf-Group
05-15-2013, 04:45 AM
Wow, stay away from auto color. That did not look like a 60D.

Yeah I know now to stay away from auto color. Was that comment a bad thing, or a good thing o.O. From my guesses, it not looking like a 60D was a bad thing.

Anonymous Filmmaker
05-15-2013, 11:43 AM
Yeah I know now to stay away from auto color. Was that comment a bad thing, or a good thing o.O. From my guesses, it not looking like a 60D was a bad thing.

Yes, bad thing.

Havey
05-15-2013, 11:51 AM
I just watched the first video. Had some humor in there, i would really work on your scripting and try to really incorporate some really funny stuff. Make it more of a story, it seemed like it just started then ended with no real middle to get some humor across.

Something else at the end of the video, when you guys are doing vlogs or whatever and you are talking to your audience. I would really work on your public speaking skills. I know its hard to learn to talk to a camera, but I'm being dead serious that people will not subscribe and will turn away if you don't learn that skill!

But I like your stuff man, keep it up.

Brisbane Nerf-Group
05-15-2013, 01:56 PM
Yes, bad thing.

Ah damn it! Lol, It probably had to do with the post production stuff. The time of day, etc.

I just watched the first video. Had some humor in there, i would really work on your scripting and try to really incorporate some really funny stuff. Make it more of a story, it seemed like it just started then ended with no real middle to get some humor across.

Something else at the end of the video, when you guys are doing vlogs or whatever and you are talking to your audience. I would really work on your public speaking skills. I know its hard to learn to talk to a camera, but I'm being dead serious that people will not subscribe and will turn away if you don't learn that skill!

But I like your stuff man, keep it up.

Yeah, I realised that my friend and I were relatively awkward on camera :(. I really appreciate the feedback! Negative stuff is always good stuff because that way I can continue to learn. I also realise to get hits, you need to make a video that people 'want' to share. You can't ask people to share it because they will watch, and say that's alright and move on.

I'm going to be pumping a variety of videos out once a week. Thanks for the feedback!

Anonymous Filmmaker
05-15-2013, 02:16 PM
Just saying, the time of day is production, not post production. Not trying to be mean, just saying.

Brisbane Nerf-Group
05-15-2013, 08:57 PM
I never said that the "time of day" was post production. If I said that time of day was part of the post production, then yes. However, I listed it as it was. My grammar might not be that good though. Thanks for trying to correct me anyway =).

Havey
05-16-2013, 05:14 AM
Yea man no problem! Just continue to work on those speaking skills and really works on the production of your films. Remember its quality of quantity!

Anonymous Filmmaker
05-16-2013, 11:42 AM
Yea man no problem! Just continue to work on those speaking skills and really works on the production of your films. Remember its quality of quantity!

Yes, sorry, it looked like that too me.

Squinty Studios
05-29-2013, 03:12 PM
Hey guys. Sorry I haven't posted anything in a while. However, here we are, my next video. Decided to give voxpop a shot, and it was quite fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoAtFHBvFu8

Before you get all "that quality is bad" and stuff like my that, my friend is still learning how to operate a DSLR and framing shots properly. So I had to a fix a few things.

Enjoy the video!

Squinty Studios
06-20-2013, 04:52 PM
I finally figured out my password. So here are two new videos.

As many people know, making a living of making film is very hard. So we need some financial support. However, lately I've been struggling to find work for entry level jobs. They have Ludicrous Expectations, for people who don't have enough experience or skill. So I decided to make a video of how I felt employers are thinking

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOaw_wYxRW0

Many stereotypes show that people who live alone or are single eat meals such as frozen dinners, canned food and cup noodles. Bachelor Pad Cooking Show is a concept I've been working on is cooking made as simple as possible, with the cheapest of ingredients. I know my delivery isn't great at the moment. However. I will work on it. It felt forced as I watched it over, but I needed to keep up with my content. I will be making more episodes if gets somewhat decent reviews.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-e0iDUUtE1U

Enjoy guys. Feel free to leave feedback as usual.

L A Morgan
06-21-2013, 07:36 AM
What a clever idea! You should try to get Bachelor Pad Cooking on the Food Network. Keep squinting!

Squinty Studios
06-28-2013, 05:07 AM
Thanks for the compliments! I will definitely be working on the delivery of the videos. I did some research on food network and I found that it's a television program as well as their very own website? You think perhaps I should probably pitch my idea? I can only see this being a small slot in the actual cooking show though since the concept is good in my opinion, but the content is very limited.

On the topic of food. There are a lot of so called 'healthy' foods that have been marketed by the media. However, in reality, they aren't healthy at all. It has caused much controversy and much research has shown that foods such as subway and sushi are very unhealthy! We at Squinty Studios decided to take the piss out of people who believe that the food they eat are healthy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dk6o45lWkrc

Enjoy! Leave feedback as usual =).

L A Morgan
06-29-2013, 08:25 PM
Battle sports looks cool! Was it filmed in Australia? This would go over big in the US.

Squinty Studios
06-30-2013, 03:56 PM
Yeap. Everything is filmed in Australia. I might need to do more of those adventure type videos once I've got myself a glidecam.

Jugger is a sport based off a movie that I think Germans made into a sport.

I'm working on another episode of bachelor pad cooking show this week. So should be good =). Thanks for following Squinty Studios!

Mark
06-30-2013, 04:04 PM
Hey your guys's videos have really improved! I knew it, keep it up!

Squinty Studios
07-04-2013, 06:23 PM
Thanks Mark!

Episode Two of Bachelor Pad Cooking Show. Starting to bulk? Or just like drinking milkshake, but don't want to clean up the blender or don't have a blender? I got the solution for you! Watch this video to find out! No Mess Protein Milkshake. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXjUsKjfauI

I know there was some light flickering, it's because I forgot that fluorescent light bulbs do that once you increase the shutter speed. Nontheless, hope you guys like it.

Squinty Studios
07-12-2013, 02:48 AM
I'm an Australian, using an American pronunciation of E and Z = EZ = Easy. Ez Pizza Recipe. Make thin and crispy pizza for less than $2ea a pizza. We use cheap and unconventional ingredients to make this and tastes just as good, and feels like there is double the topping!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2FODQajO-4

We have made it to our third episode! We haven't given up on this idea yet, and with three more episodes to go, we're going to hopefully present to you some cheap and easy food recipes for all you single people out there to cook good food without spending too much.

I'm still working on my delivery, but I feel as if I get better each time. Feedback appreciated!

spacecadetmotionpictures
07-12-2013, 04:23 AM
I'm an Australian, using an American pronunciation of E and Z = EZ = Easy. Ez Pizza Recipe. Make thin and crispy pizza for less than $2ea a pizza. We use cheap and unconventional ingredients to make this and tastes just as good, and feels like there is double the topping!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2FODQajO-4

We have made it to our third episode! We haven't given up on this idea yet, and with three more episodes to go, we're going to hopefully present to you some cheap and easy food recipes for all you single people out there to cook good food without spending too much.

I'm still working on my delivery, but I feel as if I get better each time. Feedback appreciated!

From watching your first videos, I'd say you've made a lot of improvement, especially with your delivery. You've also cut this one better. I noticed in your first one especially, that you sometimes spent too much time on one angle or one task that made it a bit long at times. This one moved along at a good pace and was much easier to watch. Keep it up!

Also, A few suggestions. These are just based on my opinion, so take them as you will:

Open your curtains and blinds if possible, to give your backdrop a little more depth. Right now it's a bit bland to look at. Opening them should also help to kill some of the shadows and put a bit of backlight on you. Your front lighting looks pretty good, but adding a backlight to illuminate your head and shoulders would be a huge improvement.

Try for a shallower depth of field to blur the background and to emphasise the focus on yourself, if your camera is capable. Zooming in will help with this. If you can move the camera further back, go as far back as possible so you can get as high of a zoom as possible while keeping everything you want in the frame.

Lift your camera up higher to match your eyeline a bit better - don't just tilt it up though, you don't want to really see the ceiling - and zoom in enough to crop out the front lip of your counter. I'd suggest framing the shot in such a way that at the very bottom of the frame is nothing but counter top; right now, it feels like wasted space down there.

Finally, add some very quiet background music to jazz it all up a bit. Just make sure to stay away from copyrighted stuff. There are a lot of websites out there that offer royalty-free music, such as http://www.incompetech.com, for free so long as you credit the creator.

Hope that can be of some use to you. I've subscribed to your Youtube channel and look forward to seeing your future productions!

Squinty Studios
07-12-2013, 06:16 AM
Hey SpaceCadetMotionPictures.

I really appreciate your opinion! One of the reasons why we close the blinds is because of the white balance. Since we are using tungsten hallogen work lights the AWB / Manual White Balance *I use it on tungsten settings* gives the background this bluish tinge to it, while my face is too yellow. Is there a way I can fix that? Cause I know on my camera there is manual color temp. although I'm not too sure how that will go.

Unfortunately, since we come from a low socio-economic background, we don't have much space to work with. I'd love to use some depth of field in the wide shot though, and I'd like to have some sort of prime lens for that.

I'm using music from jewelbeat.com at the moment since it's royalty free and only 99cents a song. I will definitely check out the website you suggested though. Much appreciation for your support =)! .

Good point. I was watching it just before and yeah I've noticed that. So I'll probably going to elevate the tripod as high as it can get, and then try to just get the counter top and myself in the shot. Because you're definitely right about the deadspace that wasn't needed in the frame. The tripod I'm using is a bit dodgy, so some of the shots look abit lopsided. We will try to fix that.

Thanks for the feedback. I really appreciate the time you put in making my videos look better. I'll have to find some backlighting and work with the white balance before I shoot the next episode.

Anonymous Filmmaker
07-12-2013, 06:26 AM
One of the reasons why we close the blinds is because of the white balance. Since we are using tungsten hallogen work lights the AWB / Manual White Balance *I use it on tungsten settings* gives the background this bluish tinge to it, while my face is too yellow. Is there a way I can fix that?

What software are you using? There are many ways to fix it based on what software you have.

spacecadetmotionpictures
07-12-2013, 01:01 PM
Hey SpaceCadetMotionPictures.

I really appreciate your opinion! One of the reasons why we close the blinds is because of the white balance. Since we are using tungsten hallogen work lights the AWB / Manual White Balance *I use it on tungsten settings* gives the background this bluish tinge to it, while my face is too yellow. Is there a way I can fix that? Cause I know on my camera there is manual color temp. although I'm not too sure how that will go.

Unfortunately, since we come from a low socio-economic background, we don't have much space to work with. I'd love to use some depth of field in the wide shot though, and I'd like to have some sort of prime lens for that.

I'm using music from jewelbeat.com at the moment since it's royalty free and only 99cents a song. I will definitely check out the website you suggested though. Much appreciation for your support =)! .

Good point. I was watching it just before and yeah I've noticed that. So I'll probably going to elevate the tripod as high as it can get, and then try to just get the counter top and myself in the shot. Because you're definitely right about the deadspace that wasn't needed in the frame. The tripod I'm using is a bit dodgy, so some of the shots look abit lopsided. We will try to fix that.

Thanks for the feedback. I really appreciate the time you put in making my videos look better. I'll have to find some backlighting and work with the white balance before I shoot the next episode.

The easiest way to fix the white balance issue would be to get some Color Temperature Blue (CTB) Gels from ebay or a lighting supply store close to you. Clip them onto the front of your worklights to balance them to match the daylight outside, and then white balance your entire shot for daylight on the camera.

In an earlier post you said you were using a Canon 60D with a 24 - 105 mm lens. Is this still true?

If so, set your f-stops or aperture all the way down to f/4 and then adjust your ISO to a lower number to compensate for the over-exposure this is likely to create. Zoom the lens in a bit to increase the focal length, and this should give you at least a bit of depth of field.

I will also check out jewelbeat.com. I hadn't heard of it before, and the only thing better than free is something that is 99 cents. LOL

Squinty Studios
07-18-2013, 11:04 PM
Thanks for that advice spacecadet! I'll take that into consideration!

Many of you may have heard of 'Vine' Videos where they are 7 seconds long and filmed on an Iphone. This week, I decided to give it a shot and I'd like to hear some feed back from you guys. It just seems that a lot of the viewers on the internet have a very short attention spans. Not all of them are 7 seconds long, but I've kept it short.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6D06azfsX60

I've called this series. Short, But Sweet Sketches. Enjoy guys!

If you guys have a better title, I'd love to hear it as well! Thanks for the support =).

L A Morgan
07-19-2013, 05:38 PM
You guys are a riot.

Squinty Studios
07-25-2013, 09:53 PM
My friend and I had abit of conflicting schedules this week and I ended up thinking of this idea. Start in August, we will be releasing Short, But Sweet Sketches on Tuesday and Thursday until the end of August. So stay tuned.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWAk6HucQW4

We tried impersonate characters by using our hands to mimic their trademark which is well-known for their persona. Enjoy!

L A Morgan
07-26-2013, 01:25 PM
You guys are always good for a laugh.

Squinty Studios
08-02-2013, 01:40 AM
Hey guys. Here's this week's video for Short, But Sweet Sketches!

Sketch Summary:

Close The Door - Door is left half shut
Sticky Tape /B]- Nowhere to begin
[B]Quiet Please- Being blamed for something you didn't do
I Get It Now - Don't truly understand it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xAVg5rJshVM

See you next Tuesday!

Squinty Studios
08-07-2013, 06:12 AM
Hey guys. The theme for this week's sketch is Adulthood Vs Childhood!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCwFC79g-FI

Sketch Summary:

Fighting - The consequences are a lot worse
Falling Over - Nobody cares when you're an adult
Money - Money the source of all problems :(.

Squinty Studios
08-08-2013, 01:42 PM
We've been removed and banned from the set location we usually film in because of personal reasons. You will see in our update video. So we won't be releasing a video next tuesday until we find a nice place to film. Thanks for watching guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1-KtJjReRg

It really helps that you guys who are actually watching our stuff makes us making videos all the worth while =)

Squinty Studios
08-17-2013, 04:05 PM
We decided to do something a little different today, and that's a vlog style documentary following a host around Brisbane for cheap eats. Although, the majority of you aren't from Australia. Here it is anyway =). Something we did while finding a place to stay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJ9pm0hNn54

Enjoy guys! We will only be filming this if we find some things that are interesting to do, because I don't want to bore you guys with us going grocery shopping.

L A Morgan
08-17-2013, 04:37 PM
You'd need an angiogram if you finished that octo! Good luck in finding a new place to film.

D4Darious
08-28-2013, 07:02 PM
Keep filming guys. Keep doing it and you'll get better and better!

Squinty Studios
08-29-2013, 03:08 AM
Thanks D4Darious! I will!

Also, here's an unfortunate update video for me :(. So pumping out videos will be a bit slower than usual :(.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtb_8jexkAE

Thanks for watching and hope to keep on pumping out those videos soon!

Squinty Studios
09-05-2013, 06:00 PM
Hey guys! I'm back! I managed to find help with video making and I decided to take a stab at filming a different genre, which is Drama/ Slice of Life. The theme is anxiety and as a person who occasionally experiences a bit of anxiety from time to time. There's this one sentence that really irks me when someone tells me after I tell them about my anxiety issues. So I decided to make a really short film about it!

It includes people's opinion on how they feel as well just to show that the short I produced was actually true to reality today. My old friend who I studied film with in high school after 4 years, we finally caught up and he has agreed to film with me, in turn I will help him film his stuff at his film school! So hopefully, the videos will come out more regularly. If you haven't already, subscribe for more films. I will get there one day and I WILL make it happen. Thanks again guys!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pH9iArj4Sk

I'd also like to hear your opinion (if it's negative, tell me why, not just hate) of what you thought about this. I think this is probably my most favourite one I've made so far.

L A Morgan
09-06-2013, 09:15 AM
The acting was very good. This piece has a lot of heart. Nicely done and a good message.

Squinty Studios
09-12-2013, 01:07 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9Ol_TEHxrE

Yes! I've managed to release another video this week! Hope you enjoy. A small sketch incorporating fail, rage and brain fart moments when you use a cell/ mobile phone into a narrative.

Collaborated with an animator called rickkmurray. Check out his channel! - http://www.youtube.com/user/rickkmurray
The DoP for The4DFour talk show helped me film this! Check out his channel! - http://www.youtube.com/user/The4DFour/

Squinty Studios
09-15-2013, 01:36 AM
Hey guys, a lot of you may know about the Festival of Colours in Hindi culture where crowds of people throw coloured corn flour at each other. We had an event like that in Brisbane and here was my experience!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=411IeGRQ678

Hope you enjoy the video!

L A Morgan
09-17-2013, 07:16 PM
Wow! That looked like fun! How did the Chinese Lion dance come into it?

Squinty Studios
09-18-2013, 11:57 PM
The Chinese Lion Dance came into because it was a festival celebrating Asian Culture where the Festival of Colours was the main theme of it all =). It was great fun! I would totally do it again.

Here's my latest video. New actors and actresses, it looks like my networking is starting to spread =). Check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_2zO7MGSNo

I still need to work on my Directing, but I'm happ with how this turned out.

HaloUnionProductions
09-19-2013, 10:11 AM
Your channel seems pretty awesome. I'll definitely subscribe and check out all of your future stuff.

L A Morgan
09-19-2013, 10:23 AM
Another funny one, guys. Your production skills are picking up.

spacecadetmotionpictures
09-19-2013, 01:13 PM
The Chinese Lion Dance came into because it was a festival celebrating Asian Culture where the Festival of Colours was the main theme of it all =). It was great fun! I would totally do it again.

Here's my latest video. New actors and actresses, it looks like my networking is starting to spread =). Check it out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_2zO7MGSNo

I still need to work on my Directing, but I'm happ with how this turned out.

Bwahahaha!! That was awesome!

"That works out, because old Asian girls kinda look like my grandma!"

Keep up the good work guys!

Squinty Studios
10-03-2013, 10:36 PM
So I've finally come back from my whitsunday's trip and here's my latest video. It's not a short, nor a drama, but it's a vlog. I went to try laser skirmish, and I was really skeptical about it. However, I had so much fun and would love to do it again. Here's my experiences! Enjoy! There will be vlogs of my trip to Whitsundays as well soon. I won't be producing any sketches and dramas until I get my life stuff sorted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BF8UWgLQNk

Squinty Studios
10-10-2013, 01:12 PM
Hey guys. I'm back with another vlog. The first part of many parts of my holiday trip. Hope you enjoy it.

Third wheelin' it like a bauss.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuCK3k3aW34

Squinty Studios
10-11-2013, 12:41 AM
I've come back with the continuation of my trip. It was great fun. This is a two part vlog. I like to keep vlogs short because I don't want to bore people with my talking. I rather get down to the nitty gritty.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naxVYLCsjkc

Enjoy and remember to like it!

Squinty Studios
10-23-2013, 07:58 PM
Sorry I've been a bit quiet lately. Here's the latest vlog continuing on from the Ocean Rafting adventures! Hope you enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0pfTGoFfxY

I'll be back to filming sketches and shorts around Mid November =).

L A Morgan
10-26-2013, 06:39 PM
What a fantastic place. I like all of your videos, as you might have guessed by now. You should join linkedIn to reach more people. You can find me there by searching for L A Morgan.

Squinty Studios
01-26-2014, 02:32 AM
Hey guys. Hope you're all doing well. It has been a very long time since I've posted here because my reasons such as personal, christmas time and finding the people to help out. Here's the most recent video I've made with a group other like minded people.

This was filmed at an anime/comic book expo in Brisbane called Supanova Pop Culture Expo. Instead of doing some boring coverage video or costume showcase video, the group I was working with decided to create a short film to try to capture the essence of the convention!

This is a romancing comedy that I edited and filmed. The credits are at the end and it was one of the most stressful (but amazingly awesome stress) and fun thing I've done for film! You'll be hearing from me a lot more as I'm being able to work with more people as I go =). Enjoy and let me know what you think

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8donnfEeUrA

Squinty Studios
02-26-2014, 02:16 PM
I've finally produced another video and it took me a while to get there. However, here it is. I'm sure that every guy or girl has done this when they've see an attractive person on the train.

Everyone involved in the project has been credited at the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBYtC8njmMc

Squinty Studios
04-30-2014, 07:01 PM
Yes, it has been a while since I've made another short film. This time, it's a Short Film covering a Pop Culture Expo in the Gold Coast, Australia! Instead of making those lame repetitive music videos with cosplayers posing in it for 5-7 seconds. I decided to get the goers to actually participate in a choreographed battle royale video instead! Enjoy the video you guys!

Thanks for Callum "ProfKranc" Jane who did the Music and Sound Design for the video. You can find him on facebook.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvN7nUL3TOs