PDA

View Full Version : Experienced Composer for FREE!

danielmccallum
04-23-2013, 02:37 PM
Hi there,

I'm a film composer that has recently graduated from the Royal Academy of Music in London. I have worked on several films including The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey and Hyde Park on Hudson.

I'm currently living in the California and am interested in boosting my CV with more films (both short and feature)

So, I'm currently offering to score movies (and other related projects) for free! I have access to a very high-quality setup with industry standard samples as well as many performers willing to play for free!

So send me your work and lets get chatting!

Daniel

Please find more information below:
E:[at]daniel.c.mccallum[at]gmail.com
IMDB:[at]http://www.imdb.com/name/nm5322447/
W:[at]www.DanielCliveMcCallum.com
Twitter:[at]danielcmccallum

Nick Soares
04-23-2013, 02:39 PM
Very cool! I know there are some people here that have some films that need some composing - Michelle Gibbs has been taking all of them so far. Michelle you got competition :)

Nick Soares
04-23-2013, 02:41 PM
Also, you should add your twitter and facebook to your profile. Just click on your name in the upper right hand side of this page, then only add your twitter name, not the www.twitter.com part

danielmccallum
04-23-2013, 02:42 PM
Thanks for the help, Nick! I'm very new at this forum thing but excited to join the community!
-Daniel

Nick Soares
04-23-2013, 02:44 PM
Thanks for the help, Nick! I'm very new at this forum thing but excited to join the community!
-Daniel

No problem, I had to delete your other post in the general section, because you had the exact same in the score section. Only one is needed or you will flood the homepage :)

Anonymous Filmmaker
04-23-2013, 02:57 PM
That sounds great! I'll keep you in mind.

danielmccallum
04-23-2013, 02:59 PM
Thanks! I'm always eager to do anything! Just let me know if you need any examples!
-Daniel

Anonymous Filmmaker
04-23-2013, 03:06 PM
Do you do all kinds of music? There is a slight chance that I may need some action music this summer. I may not even need it but just thought that I would ask.

danielmccallum
04-23-2013, 03:08 PM
Absolutely! All types of music. I do everything from electronic soundtracks, to sweeping classical orchestral scores. If you want me to do a test score just let me know!

Nick Soares
04-23-2013, 04:30 PM
Absolutely! All types of music. I do everything from electronic soundtracks, to sweeping classical orchestral scores. If you want me to do a test score just let me know!

Daniel, I have fixed all of your social links :) They are all active now

Jsthompson79
04-23-2013, 09:48 PM
I am happy to announce I am taking advantage of Mr. McCallum's offer. He is going to work on the score for From the Core for me. I will keep you guys posted of the results. My first impressions from our email correspondence is he is very professional and very eager to show what he can do.

Klay M Abele
04-24-2013, 04:51 AM
Awesome! I will definitely keep you in mind on my next shorts!

Charles
04-24-2013, 09:28 AM
I am happy to announce I am taking advantage of Mr. McCallum's offer. He is going to work on the score for From the Core for me. I will keep you guys posted of the results. My first impressions from our email correspondence is he is very professional and very eager to show what he can do.

Can't wait to see how it turns out - If its good I would be willing to pay a little for mine :)

Anonymous Filmmaker
04-24-2013, 11:01 AM

Thanks! If you like the score, I will consider Mr. McCallum to score a film I am making over the summer. Because it is minimal budget, I would not be able to pay more than $20.