PDA

View Full Version : Site Suggestion

EricTheMan
04-20-2013, 03:24 PM
hi Nick,

Do you think it would be possible to add a small navigation tab called "Helpful Links" that will host many helpful topics on here, like the one that shows all of the filmmaking positions - And the one that shows different writing programs?

I think that it will even help for some pros to grab the link and link to people asking question.

What do you guys think?

Anonymous Filmmaker
04-20-2013, 04:08 PM
I actually started a thread with links. Here's the link: http://www.filmmakerforum.org/general-discussion/2015-filmmaking-websites.html

Nick Soares
04-20-2013, 04:10 PM
Hey Eric, that is a great idea, I'll have that up in a few days

Anonymous Filmmaker
04-20-2013, 04:12 PM
Hey Eric, that is a great idea, I'll have that up in a few days

Will people be able to post there own links on it?

EricTheMan
04-21-2013, 10:53 AM
I actually started a thread with links. Here's the link: http://www.filmmakerforum.org/general-discussion/2015-filmmaking-websites.html

Hey AF,

I was talking more of the topics that are on this website only. I know there are some "How To" and other information topics that would be nice to grab and paste to help other filmmakers. I don't really want to link to other sites because I don't want people to have misinformation like I did. I used to be a part of another forum and the things the "pros" recommended ended up costing me about $2,000 and come to find out they had produced one short film their who life and they were giving advice as if they had done a feature film and dealt with distributors etc... Its like they do a film (short) and hope on a forum and think they are KING - At least thats what it was like until I joined here where Nick has provided me with information and paperwork enough to where I was able to raise $5,000 for my film and it cost me nothing, only to join here - Nick also regulates the people that give bad advice, and doesn't allow trolls here.

So that is why I wanted to share links within the site to help other filmmakers :)