PDA

View Full Version : Our economy is finally recovering....

Nick Soares
04-20-2013, 08:01 AM
After about three straight years of studying our economy and why it was so bad, and checking stocks etc....

The bombings in Boston really through me off, and I expected another "depression" moment when everyone had flashbacks and would be scared to invest again, but it seemed to have a different effect to it.

Many people do not realize, but when our economy goes to shit (pardon the language) Gold prices rise as people find security to a physical, earthly, money --> GOLD

When the price of GOLD skyrockets, that means we are about to hit some tough times, I know that sounds weird but its true. When Gold prices start to decline, then chances are #1 people thought the price is to high, and #2 our economy is coming back where people are not so scared to start dealing with the "fake" money --> Paper

History will always repeat itself, so when things go back to normal do not take it lightly, do your best to try and double, triple, quadruple, your "fake" money while you can, because history will repeat itself, and sometimes (if your smart) a bubble will help you get out of being broke, or is can make you broker :)

This is more of a hopeful post, I cannot say what will really happen because I don't know when the banks will start lending again, if they do not they our economy will stay the same. But if the banks will start lending then you need to make sure you are financially educated, so you can get out of the day to day job that barely pays for your living expenses.

Director
04-20-2013, 08:31 AM
The problem with having a fiat currency (fake money), is that, history shows that every nation that ever employed a fiat currency eventually collapsed.

Vance Baryn
04-21-2013, 03:07 AM
Well except the ones that currently exist. So, history shows that every nation that has ever employed a fiat currency and does not currently exist eventually collapsed. History also shows that every nation that does not currently exist eventually collapsed. Therefore, maybe the fiat currency didn't have anything to do with it...