PDA

View Full Version : Production Assistants Wanted

Nick Soares
02-08-2012, 09:09 PM
Looking for some production assistants for my next shoot.

A few months out, maybe mid May.

14 days,

Location - California, Universal City

If you are interested post here and I will shoot you a PM

Nick

estherdanielle
02-08-2012, 09:46 PM
Hi Nick,
I'm interested in the position.

Regards,

--Es

Nick Soares
02-08-2012, 09:51 PM
Sounds good, you have been added to the update list

PaulSoleil
02-09-2012, 01:07 AM
interested too. u-city isn't too far from me

Nick Soares
02-09-2012, 01:16 AM
interested too. u-city isn't too far from me

Alrighty, you have been added as well, It will be a fun shoot. My last feature I got my old film schools new students to come and work on the feature.

Paul, added to the list

PaulSoleil
02-09-2012, 01:23 AM
Alrighty, you have been added as well, It will be a fun shoot. My last feature I got my old film schools new students to come and work on the feature.

Paul, added to the list

awesome. thanks nick. booked a film that may be shooting around that time, but i think it's later so i'll be free. good supporting role. (and elisha cuthbert is playing my gf....no complaints...)

monni
02-09-2012, 07:11 AM
Hi Nick, I am interested on the position if you still need another assistant:)

Nick Soares
02-09-2012, 11:38 AM
Monni, yes, your added

monni
02-09-2012, 01:25 PM
Thanks Nick!!

Jmodi
02-15-2012, 11:16 PM
Hi Nick,
My name is Julia Modi and I am interested in the position.
Thanks in advance.

Julia :)

hollerch
02-18-2012, 01:14 AM
Hi Nick,

My name is Christina Holler and I am interested in working on your production. I would love to send you a resume if you are still in need of PA's. Thank you for your time and consideration, I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you,

Christina Holler

Nick Soares
02-18-2012, 01:48 AM
Hi Nick,

My name is Christina Holler and I am interested in working on your production. I would love to send you a resume if you are still in need of PA's. Thank you for your time and consideration, I look forward to hearing from you.

Thank you,

Christina Holler

Your account has been approved to send attachments in Private Message, so feel free to attach your resume, or anything else what will help.

To send a Private Message, click on my name to the left, and in the drop down menu, click "send a private message" and then below the message box you will see "Manage Attachments" click the button and you can attach your files.
Let me know if you need help sending a private message

Nick Soares

Edward 40hands
03-06-2012, 06:48 PM
Thanks for the offer Nick, if i was in any position to come to cali i would be there in a heartbeat, but i am tied up with other projects for the next 12months. if anything comes up in the future let me know.