PDA

View Full Version : Idea for a short youtube video vlog style

brianknapp
04-04-2013, 07:17 AM
Any idea for a youtube video insort of vlog style like Casey neistat

mara
04-04-2013, 10:10 AM
I'm probably just in a lousy mood, but I have to ask: if you need us to suggest any topic, why are you doing it?

(I also had to google Casey Neistat as I'd never heard of him, but that's beside the point, I suppose)

Nick Soares
04-04-2013, 11:23 AM
[#]Mara[/#] Has a good point, the question here is "What are you passionate about"

So lets start here:

What do you love?

brianknapp
04-04-2013, 05:25 PM
I'm probably just in a lousy mood, but I have to ask: if you need us to suggest any topic, why are you doing it?

(I also had to google Casey Neistat as I'd never heard of him, but that's beside the point, I suppose)

Well I've got a few ideas but I don't have anything that I feel that "POPs" something that would interest a youtube audience.

brianknapp
04-04-2013, 05:27 PM
Sorry I'm not quite sure what you mean could you be a little more specific like do you mean what I love about making videos?

Jimmy
04-04-2013, 06:03 PM
Well I don't know the person you are referring to, but if you want to start a vlog it needs to be about something you do....

Sleazypanda
04-04-2013, 06:32 PM

just so you know this is the funniest thing ive seen on these forums so mabey do a video about this thread...

but you did suggest a style of vlog there are tons...look at robbie sherrad akamikeb has some a good vloging style runaway planet is ray william johnsons vlog swifty is a gamer and does vlogs on swifty irl kinda just films himslef with his friends there are TONS of ways you can go about doing your vlog just try them all and see which one you think is the best (then smoke a bowl or get drunk and watch and see which one u like the most) and upload those

gl with your venture im currently looking into ways to do this aswell