PDA

View Full Version : Feature Script for sale "Sinners" Horror/Comedy

xzilez
04-02-2013, 03:14 PM
My name is Russell Davis. I write under the Pen name Raziel David. I have six full length scripts, two shorts ,song lyrics, and a book. I have also done freelance journalism for a tabloid, a magazine company called The G.O.O.D.S. magazine out in San Diego, California, and ghost written a screenplay called Senior Cut Day. Iím posting here to see if anyone is interested in buying or producing my horror/comedy script called Sinners. It is a low budget film about a serial killer who kills people because of their sins. It can be made for as low as 50,000 dollars or lower. The synopsis is below.

Genre: Horror/Comedy

Log-line: A delusional serial killer, who thinks he's doing god's work, plays a game of cat and mouse with a group of college students who he thinks are a bunch of sinners. This will be one Saint Patrick's Day party they will never forget.

Synopsis: Itís Saint Patrickís Day so you know what that means. Itís the day where college students get drunk to the point of forgetting their own names. A group of friends decide to skip the bar hopping and have a small party of their own in the local woods. Ella doesn't think itís a good idea but her boyfriend, Sean, thinks otherwise.

Sean and his friends arrive at their destination and the drink fest begins. Little do they know a serial killer is not too far away from them having a party of his own. He has been torturing one of their friends for most of the day and looks to turn his attention to them. He believes their partying ways are full of sin and he wants them all to repent and face their punishment. He enjoys the chase and loves to play mind games. This will be one party they will never forget.

The script features strong violence, nudity, strong sexual content, disturbing images, and dark comedy. If interested please contact me.

Thank you,

Russell

As for the sale price I'm asking for 2 to 5 percent of whatever your budget is and a writer's credit. For example if your budget is 25, 000 dollars then I would sale for 500 - 1250. Everything is negotiable. You can contact me at xzilez26[at]gmail.com

Kris Ryan
05-16-2013, 09:07 PM
i like the concept but our budget will be less than 5,000 how much would u sell the script for

xzilez
05-24-2013, 06:32 AM
I'll sell the script for 500 - 1000 dollars with a writer's credit and a percentage of residuals.

xzilez
08-05-2013, 06:08 AM
I've decided to put the whole script here to see if anyone is interested in buying it. It's a low budget film and the price of the script remains negotiable.

xzilez
08-30-2013, 10:32 AM
I've updated the script and fixed some errors. If interested please contact me.

xzilez
10-22-2013, 09:15 AM
Updated the script again. Hope you like.

xzilez
11-06-2013, 09:24 AM
I'm selling the script for 500 and 15 percent of the residuals. If interested please contact me.

xzilez
12-03-2013, 03:29 PM
I've updated the script. Let me know if anyone is interested.

xzilez
05-29-2014, 08:51 AM
The script has been updated