PDA

View Full Version : Seeking Financing

Don
02-06-2012, 11:33 AM
I'm seeking financing/alliances for the following:

My screenplay Angels of Gold, a Pulp Fiction-esque comedy-of-errors heist caper, received very favorable coverage at Untitled Entertainment and is currently being considered there with a cast of their talent. Traction Media has expressed interest in financing the project once some cast are attached.

My screenplay No Father, Son, or Holy Ghost, an urban drama that was a Sundance Institute Screenwriters Lab Finalist, is one in which Academy Award-nominated actor John Savage has offered to play a supporting role.

I am also preparing to shoot the pilot for my own outrageous TV-online talk-sketch comedy-variety show called Dick Whistle, which is a larger-than-life comic circus hosted by a modern day Charlie Chaplin.

I invite you to view my bio and work at: onecinema's Channel - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/OneCinema).

Thank you for your thoughtful consideration.

Very truly yours,

Don Matos

M5Boss
02-07-2012, 09:23 AM
Hi Don, Just to be clear, can you break down what exactly you need for each?

i.e what's your budget to make these projects happen? how much of the budget do you have if any, do you have any attachments, etc. etc.?

I'm interested - but need to know more..

Thanks!

Don
02-09-2012, 09:42 AM
Hi, Chris.

I PM'd you a couple of days ago in response to your request and just wanted to know if you received it.

Thanks,

Don