PDA

View Full Version : No Pay Job Looking For Female Voice Over (20-40)

czstealth
03-23-2013, 06:10 PM
I am looking for a female voice actor aged 20-40 to play a short role in my upcoming short film: "Hot Sauce". It involves a girl who calls her boyfriend on the phone as he is eating, as the awkward conversation that follows. The voice should be fun, playful, and a little bit sexy. It's only 8 lines overall.

I can offer name in credits, a link to your YouTube Channel / website in the final video and a DVD of the film when it is completed. You'll need your own mic to record, or if you live in the Los Angeles area we can arrange a recording session in person.

If you are someone / know someone who could be interested, please reply to this thread or contact me at czsworld[at]gmail.com.

Nick Soares
03-23-2013, 06:17 PM
So just to confirm, this is a "no pay" job correct? I am just making sure because if it was pay, I could email our VO mailing list. But it would need to be a pay job as I have promised to only email those :)

czstealth
03-23-2013, 06:34 PM
Its a no pay job.

Nick Soares
03-23-2013, 06:53 PM
I might have someone that you would love...stand by

czstealth
04-14-2013, 12:08 PM
I have an update for this part.
I talked to my sound guy and he said since this is supposed to be a phone conversation, we will actually record the sound directly from a phone call. So all that would be required of you is to read 8 lines over the phone. Please let me know if you or someone you know could do this.

czstealth
05-18-2013, 01:00 PM
Part filled. Admins, please lock the thread.