PDA

View Full Version : Site Updates #5

Nick Soares
03-16-2013, 07:31 PM
THIS IS A DEDICATED TOPIC ABOUT SITE UPDATES: I will update this thread when new an cool updates occur on this site

In order of Newest to Oldest

Topic Creator Badge:
Now the person that creates a topic will receive a badge that says "Topic Creator" in the topic they created. So when you post a reply it will have a badge right above your signature so people will know you are the original creator of the topic

Related Topics:
Some of you may have noticed "Related Topics" below the first post - We are currently working on adding a line to separate the related links from the post, I really TRULY feel that when have Related Threads in the first post is very user friendly and helpful for guest to find more information here faster.

Auto Tagging:
You might also notice that the "TAGS" are auto filled out for you now. Many people forget to add tags, but now you don't have to worry about it.

Frank
03-16-2013, 07:35 PM
I have already found the related topics addition most helpful, thank you

Charles
03-16-2013, 07:47 PM
The related topics idea is awesome, i noticed that the links to "filmmakerforum.org" do not open in a new window anymore but outside links do, that is cool too.

Mark
03-17-2013, 02:14 PM
I too find the related topics VERY helpful, with forums it is hard to find related stuff at times but this is genius. Thanks Nick

Jimmy
03-18-2013, 04:10 PM