PDA

View Full Version : Starting campaing on Indiegogo to finish my new Docudrama "Houston we have a problem"

Ziks Virc
03-07-2013, 12:46 PM
Content Sighted for "Duplicate Content"

Dear, User =

Do not post copy paste material.

Thank you!

Havey
03-07-2013, 03:45 PM
Interesting!

Just be sure to promote it as much as possible. Crowdsurfing can be hard, but you really need to work at it and promote it at any cost! Goodluck! :)

Ziks Virc
03-07-2013, 04:00 PM
Interesting!

Just be sure to promote it as much as possible. Crowdsurfing can be hard, but you really need to work at it and promote it at any cost! Goodluck! :)

Thank you, I trust the people ,that they recognize a good documentary and support me. in 3 days over 40 likes and allready have my first donator its amazing

Havey
03-07-2013, 04:02 PM
I know the feeling of getting excited about crowd funding like that haha. We were so excited every time we got a like or a new donation.

Paul77
03-07-2013, 06:03 PM
Thank you, I trust the people ,that they recognize a good documentary and support me. in 3 days over 40 likes and allready have my first donator its amazing

You trust the People. The question is, how will the "people" see it?

ROBOT
03-07-2013, 06:10 PM
Dear Members.
Im the Director real name Ziga Virc of the new Docudrama "Houston , We Have A Problem". Its a Docudrama about the Spaceprogramm from Yugoslavija and the myth that In March 1961, Yugoslavia sold its secret space program to USA. So we are at the finish with going through archives. and we need some help to finish our Docudrama. Please support and share this Fundraise campaign with your Friends.

Dear User,

Your content has been sited as duplicate content, please rewrite your material or you will be given an infraction by a moderator. This message will be delete upon editing.

Ziks Virc
03-08-2013, 12:28 AM
You trust the People. The question is, how will the "people" see it?

I try to get on the front page at IndieGoGo. but i not unterstand now how to make this.they are projects without zero donors and subscribers, but make it to the front

Charles
03-08-2013, 07:38 PM
Ziks, you might want to check this out http://www.filmmakerforum.org/content/25-interview-body-director-kenny-gee.html