PDA

View Full Version : Overreact: a comedy about screaming.

seanparkerfilms
02-21-2013, 02:07 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eR0k22P2Xlk

Of all our shorts, this one probably took the longest to release, and we completed a bunch of other shorts between the first and last days of filming. Even though it definitely spent most of its time on the backburner, I've got a soft spot for it. Hope you guys enjoy this one.

Nick Soares
02-21-2013, 02:13 PM
I just love you stuff man! I also have been meaning to send you a private message about something really cool I want to talk to you about and involve you in!

Mark
02-21-2013, 02:21 PM
You are definitely talents and your videos deserve more views. I haven't been on this forum in a while but holy smokes it sure has grown. It is far superior to other forums and I think you can really get at least a small fan base just from posting your videos here. Best of luck to you and looking to see more of your newest videos, because I just watched them all :)

Troy
02-21-2013, 02:25 PM
Haha great stuff man! The part i loved most in that was when you dropped the bread and it was ok but just randomly flipped over.

Absolutely brilliant.

Charles
02-21-2013, 02:26 PM
Haha great stuff man! The part i loved most in that was when you dropped the bread and it was ok but just randomly flipped over.

Absolutely brilliant.

Thumbs Up! Me too!!!!!!!

mara
02-21-2013, 03:28 PM
Very nice ! Favorite parts: "death threat" and "out of lemons."

But I must admit, I was waiting for him to get home, kiss his wife/girlfriend/whatever, she asks "how was your day, dear?" and he says "Fine, how was yours?"
:)

seanparkerfilms
02-21-2013, 04:24 PM
We made an end of 2012-themed sequel as well. Prefer the pacing on the first one, but with the abundance of doomsayers last year, I always liked the joke.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HwhjdoirrY

Jimmy
02-21-2013, 10:34 PM
DUDE's! Your lead character has that kind of look to be a STAR! I cannot watch to watch you guys grow! Its funny, I was in my kitchen today and making a PB&J - I almost dropped it and thought of this video, then I went into a rage (As your character did) but just for fun. If I think of "your" videos during everyday life, then YOU are doing something good!

(FYI my GF was like :WHAT!! ARE YOU DOING: ---- I said to her, (It was a really funny youtube video) she rolled her eyes..... This is a true story....

seanparkerfilms
02-21-2013, 10:40 PM
Hahaha, awesome!

So glad to hear that. Austin (the star) is moving down to L.A. pretty soon to pursue his acting dreams, but we'll definitely find a way to still work together, even if it means a lot of plane trips (or at the very least a lot of Skype calls).

Nick Soares
02-21-2013, 10:44 PM
Hey Sean, did he book and agent? Does he have gigs set up? Or just somthing he wanted to do?

seanparkerfilms
02-21-2013, 10:53 PM
From what I understand, it sounds like he's moving down first, and figuring things out later. So nope, no L.A. agent yet. He has a few good contacts and a decent idea of what he wants to do down there, but beyond that, nothing solid.

I've dropped a few hints that he'd likely benefit a lot more by doing a bit more research and planning before he jumps into this, but he's always had a pretty uncanny ability to meet the right people and get the ball rolling. We'll see if that charm carries through in the cutthroat capital of cinema!

Vance Baryn
02-21-2013, 11:16 PM
There's a good chance I'll be moving to LA later this year as well to pursue film making dreams. Maybe I'll run into him. Or you could introduce us... (hint hint!) ;-)