PDA

View Full Version : Writers - Please Read

Nick Soares
02-20-2013, 10:31 AM
I have some great news. I am working on adding the ability for anyone who writes articles and blogs and/or creates tutorials (subject to approval) to add a "Donate to this writer" donation button. You will need a paypal account.

I think it would be really neat to allow people to donation any amount they want to support the person that spent the time to write the article.

This is exactly what Filmmaker Forum is about and I am excited to be able to offer this to users!

*update* I believe I will remove the "News" tab and replace it with "Tutorials" because currently the "News" tab is the old article section so it doesn't really have any news.

Jimmy
02-20-2013, 12:35 PM
So looking forward to this

Havey
02-20-2013, 12:45 PM
I will be donating to people who I think really, truly deserve it. As a fellow writer/film maker. I know the pain and struggles that comes with it. And when I say that...I mean cash flow and getting help. Filming is probably one of the most expensive hobbies and professions you can have. So anyone on the site that is really trying to help this community grow. I promise i will try to help you in any way possible.

Charles
02-20-2013, 12:52 PM
seriously this is a great idea! if a tutorial or article helps someone and can prevent them from taking a class or buying some product then why not shoot that person 50 cents or a dollar or $5 - This is great and a 1000% un-selfish thing for a forum to do. this site has officially earned my whole hearted respect

Nick Soares
02-20-2013, 01:29 PM
I believe I will remove the "News" tab and replace it with "Tutorials" because currently the "News" tab is the old article section so it doesn't really have any news.

Zen 786
03-03-2013, 11:24 PM
I agree with Charles

Sleazypanda
03-04-2013, 07:14 AM
awesome idea, i love how the forum just keeps getting better and better every day.

myownself
03-05-2013, 08:32 PM
Love the idea. Now I just have to come up with stuff to write. :p

I love this site more and more everyday. I honestly see this becoming the biggest film forum.