PDA

View Full Version : Paid Job Exclusive Behind The Scenes clips from my movie Brick MADNESS!

BLAREMedia
02-17-2013, 10:15 PM
Check it out here and if you like what we're doing be sure to add us on Facebook. We need everybody's support to get this great story and even better bunch of actors out there to the masses.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-sr3morlX8

http://www.facebook.com/brickmadness

I am also looking for anyone who would like to assist the movie as a PMD (Producer of Marketing and Development). The gig would be paid by stipend/backend points. Experience and a decent social networking footprint is required.

Charles
02-17-2013, 10:35 PM
Waaahhaaaa, that was great! Cant wait to see it! FUN FUN - I live for bricks, or used to ---> insert said face here "sadface"

Paul77
02-17-2013, 10:36 PM
DUDE! Subscribing! ---- This is the SHHHHHHIZZZZZZZ NAt!

Admin
02-17-2013, 10:38 PM
Is it weird to say, I know what Bricks means...... This was the dark side to me when I was younger....... But for sure I must say, most professional video yet

Nick Soares
02-17-2013, 10:47 PM
Exclusive Behind The Scenes clips from my movie Brick MADNESS!
^^^ Love it! I just want to say to all of my members that Justin doesn't know the respect I have for him, even though I owe him from the last shoot we did he will reap the benefits from our labors on "The Recording" - If any of you need some professional work done, shoot him a visitor message (http://www.filmmakerforum.org/members/blaremedia.html) and I am sure we can work with you, just keep in mind that these guys are pro's as seen in the Brick Madness videos.

Keep it up Justin, and thanks for giving Filmmaker Forum members a exclusive!

Jimmy
02-17-2013, 11:01 PM
Yeaaaaaa about this. This was way cool man, Nick I have read your posts for a long time, but never registered. I like the people you have here.

To the BlareMedia, I will purchase this when it comes out, just make chur to post it here so I dont have to go find it

Jimmy
02-17-2013, 11:02 PM
Oh and Blare, I just wanted to let you know you have very professional workers with you, that is cool man! Subscribing as well to your profile

Nick Soares
02-17-2013, 11:10 PM
Yeaaaaaa about this. This was way cool man, Nick I have read your posts for a long time, but never registered. I like the people you have here.

To the BlareMedia, I will purchase this when it comes out, just make chur to post it here so I dont have to go find it

Thank you Jim, Justin AKA BLAREmedia has been a buddy of mine for years and I am truly blessed to have worked with him, he has a big part in making this forum happen as well.

Charles
02-17-2013, 11:21 PM
I really think I would have played a great character in this film. I can play a fat nerdy guys. No Pay Needed!

BLAREMedia
02-18-2013, 09:10 AM
Thanks for all the positive responses guys. Sometimes it's hard to keep pushing to get the word out there because everyone in the world seems like they have something to promote. I'll be sure to keep posting here when new videos come up.