PDA

View Full Version : Howdy Fellow Filmmakers :)

leetvfilms
02-14-2013, 12:27 PM
Hi, my name is Lee. I'm a visual effects artist out of Michigan. Found this forum whilst doing a google search so I thought I would join. Looks like its a pretty cool place to chill and talk about film and all that other stuff associated with it :)

Nick Soares
02-14-2013, 12:45 PM
Fantastic! Added you to my very small list of visual effects artist. Post up some of your work in the video section!

Nick

leetvfilms
02-14-2013, 12:49 PM
Awesome dude! Thank you. Yeah I will do that :)

Troy
02-14-2013, 02:56 PM
Welcome to the group! I'm looking forward to seeing what you can do :)

Paul77
02-14-2013, 08:54 PM
Hi Lee. Welcome, this is a great place to ask any questions without getting flamed. I have learned so much, so be sure if something pops in your head to post it here and we can all discuss it

leetvfilms
02-14-2013, 09:17 PM
Thanks for the welcoming here. Yeah I used to be a member on VideoCopilot forums but they seem to be a little snooty over there. If your work doesn't have guns and explosions or a WW2 video, your stuff gets overlooked haha

Admin
02-14-2013, 10:07 PM
Nick has spent countless months getting this forum just right, though he feels it will never be "done" he has taken many measures to make sure new filmmakers basically get a free film school here. That is just a small percentage as well. Nick has spent countless amount of money to have SSL here and password encryption - as well as Private Message security, even if we wanted to see the PM's we couldn't - there are other filmmaking forums that spy on users PM - I know this as I am a Administrative lead at many conferences for the software Nick users to offer his users for free. Just know this, you will never find a better person with a bigger heart to own a Filmmaking Forum.... No one.... So just keep that in mind and keep spreading the word about this wonderful site Nick has created all by himself, I am just here to help manage his work now...

Admin

leetvfilms
02-15-2013, 12:51 AM
Nick has spent countless months getting this forum just right, though he feels it will never be "done" he has taken many measures to make sure new filmmakers basically get a free film school here. That is just a small percentage as well. Nick has spent countless amount of money to have SSL here and password encryption - as well as Private Message security, even if we wanted to see the PM's we couldn't - there are other filmmaking forums that spy on users PM - I know this as I am a Administrative lead at many conferences for the software Nick users to off his users for free. Just know this, you will never find a better person with a bigger heart to own a Filmmaking Forum.... No one.... So just keep that in mind and keep spreading the word about this wonderful site Nick has created all by himself, I am just here to help manage his work now...

Admin

Thats good. I'm glad there are folks out there that care about what goes on in the forum :)