PDA

View Full Version : Any Orlando Filmmakers on here?!

directorduncan
02-11-2013, 05:48 AM
My name is Trent and I'm a local Orlando Filmmaker & Instructor.
Looking forward to all the interaction and education from this site.

Thanks Nick.

T

I live in lakeland which is about 45 minutes away. I'm too busy to come out there now, but starting in the summer I'll have more time. I'm just getting into film making so if you're willing to work with a newbie I'd love to connect.

Hi, we're in Altamonte Springs and we are looking to do a short. I'm the screenwriter and Ade' Knight is producer/director. She's a member on this site so feel free to touch base with either of us. Our feature film, "Can Ya Hear Me Now?" premiered in Ft. Lauderdale in December and we have a screening scheduled for Atlanta on Feb 28th! Oh, we're Treadwell Productions. But we have a short that we really want done. Low-no budget of course:(

Nick Soares
02-11-2013, 08:11 AM
Well im looking forward to more of your articles!

Thanks Duncan! :0

Jsthompson79
02-11-2013, 08:13 AM
I'm not from Orlando but I am taking Full Sails online digital cinematography degree if that counts for anything? :P Welcome to the forums.

myownself
02-11-2013, 08:32 AM
I live in lakeland which is about 45 minutes away. I'm too busy to come out there now, but starting in the summer I'll have more time. I'm just getting into film making so if you're willing to work with a newbie I'd love to connect.

Treadwell
02-11-2013, 10:39 AM

Hi, we're in Altamonte Springs and we are looking to do a short. I'm the screenwriter and Ade' Knight is producer/director. She's a member on this site so feel free to touch base with either of us. Our feature film, "Can Ya Hear Me Now?" premiered in Ft. Lauderdale in December and we have a screening scheduled for Atlanta on Feb 28th! Oh, we're Treadwell Productions. But we have a short that we really want done. Low-no budget of course:(

directorduncan
02-12-2013, 07:41 AM
Online Cinematography degree huh? I've always been more of a hands on kinda guy. Hope you're getting a lot from it & it didn't break your bank.

Jsthompson79
02-12-2013, 08:31 AM
Mine is hands on. I still have assignments I have to film etc. I just don't have to set in a classroom to learn I get to do it from home. On top of that I got a lot of great gear to get started with especially the camera and I get to keep it after graduation. I got a Sony NEXFS100 camera and a Macbook Pro loaded with editing software.

directorduncan
02-12-2013, 08:33 AM
Yeah, I've heard about all the goodies you get. Those are all fun, but I'm just not a fan of the sticker price they put on a film degree.

gkennedy
08-15-2014, 02:45 AM
Orlando screenwriter here. Always looking for people to collaborate with.

danieledmonds
08-21-2014, 04:04 AM
I think video film making and instructing others how to get the things done is not an easy task and after that video editing also required.

Ewald INTJ
11-26-2014, 12:43 PM
I'm in the Four Corners area (North East Polk County). I have what I need to make films (talent is debatable), but I don't know what to make a film about. I'm interested in collaborating with other's who would like to make films of some kind even if it's just for fun!

Nat Brehmer
09-18-2015, 09:47 PM
I'm in the Altamonte area and definitely always looking out for collaboration