PDA

View Full Version : Resident Evil Fan Film (HELP NEEDED)

jamespizz95
01-31-2013, 11:09 PM
So I've been writing a feature length script for a fan film of Resident Evil (Has no video game characters except Wesker) and every time I get further in the script, a new idea arises and I want to use that. At this moment in time I have a good storyline in mind and am content on writing the script!

Now to get this moving along, I am always looking for help, But please I'm only looking for people who have free time! (It's a non-profit fan film) I understand how it is to be busy, I'm a senior in HS and have had my fair share of screw up moments, and I am fixing them (Over 9 hours of classes) But anyway back on topic, I am always looking for people who don't mind helping! All spots are open, that is Editor, Score Composer (if none just gonna use a mixed amount of the game/movie score / rights reserved to owner \ ), If you live in Las Vegas, Nevada and are between the ages of 17 and 20, plenty of actor spots and stuff!

PLEASE REMEMBER THIS IS A NON PROFIT PROJECT!

Nick Soares
02-01-2013, 09:20 AM
Where are you from?

Where you get some test footage, post it up and and can help

Nick

jamespizz95
02-02-2013, 12:46 PM
I'm from the U.S. more precisely Nevada.

And I'm still writing the script so if I did any early shooting, and it doesn't fit the final script it becomes wasted. The only videos anytime would be announcing it's release date.

DevDinish
09-14-2013, 09:54 PM
I'm a screenwriter would love to collaborate with you email me devdinish[at]gmail.com let's shoot some ideas