PDA

View Full Version : The New Forum - Feedback Please

Nick Soares
01-31-2013, 12:40 AM
I want to hear everyones opinion on the new site, the +'s or the -'s It wont hurt my feelings

What is your overall take on the new site?

What is the biggest thing that bugs you?

What is your favorite thing about the site?

What do you wish the site had?

What do you wish you could do at time, but you currently can't

Here's some hard work we put into fixing the site.

1 Loss of home page ability FIXED

2 Avatar's not processing properly FIXED

3 Complete loss of our feedback system (Had to start fresh, we are working on getting everyones feedback to the original) FIXED

4 General site not functioning correctly FIXED

5 Thread quick reply quit working FIXED

6 Thread Edit sending to bottom of page FIXED

Take your time and make some notes if you haven't already. I want a site that you the users want.

Nick Soares

Nick Soares
01-31-2013, 12:35 PM
Well I like the new site :)

Troy
02-01-2013, 04:20 PM
What is your overall take on the new site?

I think your doing a great job on it. Its great that you take bugs seriously and fix them as soon as you can while still improving the site.

What is the biggest thing that bugs you?

In my own opinion I don't really care to much for the links to individual forums right under the main bar. I personally like to just click on the forum tab to open it up to see everything much more clearly. Once again that's my own opinion and others may use those to get to the forums they want quickly.

What is your favorite thing about the site?

I don't exactly have a favourite thing at this point. I do really enjoy just searching up "New Posts" but in the near future when I really explore this site I bet that will be beat.

What do you wish the site had?

I look forward to the possibility of a weekly (or bi-weekly) news thread. Also mainly sites seem to have it but I really enjoy a scroll though banner that links you to news. Would be interesting posting New Movies, Ratings, Blogs, Events, User videos and so on.

What do you wish you could do at time, but you currently can't

As long as I can post and start threads without problems then im fine.