PDA

View Full Version : Cinematic Music

adeknightbooks
01-28-2013, 07:51 AM
Hi there fellow filmmakers! So, when I was in the process of making my film, one issue I ran into was finding quality music for my film. There are a few sites that offer some good cinematic music, but it's not much of a variety. And to purchase a license for good quality music was way too expensive for my shoestring budget...actually, I didn't have a budget....I made my movie solely on faith! I ended up posting an ad on craigslist saying that I needed some cinematic music and a gentleman by the name of Alex Noir contacted me. If you were like me and have no budget or a small budget, he will work with you! You tell him the type of music you want (i.e. sombre, dramatic, thrilling, etc.) and he makes it happen. If its not exactly what you want, he is open to making changes until you are satisfied. So, if you need good cinematic music for your film and have used all the samples from those stock music pages, please contact Alex at SKYLOUNGE[at]usa.com.

Nick Soares
01-28-2013, 11:19 AM
Hi there fellow filmmakers! So, when I was in the process of making my film, one issue I ran into was finding quality music for my film. There are a few sites that offer some good cinematic music, but it's not much of a variety. And to purchase a license for good quality music was way too expensive for my shoestring budget...actually, I didn't have a budget....I made my movie solely on faith! I ended up posting an ad on craigslist saying that I needed some cinematic music and a gentleman by the name of Alex Noir contacted me. If you were like me and have no budget or a small budget, he will work with you! You tell him the type of music you want (i.e. sombre, dramatic, thrilling, etc.) and he makes it happen. If its not exactly what you want, he is open to making changes until you are satisfied. So, if you need good cinematic music for your film and have used all the samples from those stock music pages, please contact Alex at SKYLOUNGE[at]usa.com.

Got it:

Alex - skylounge[at]usa.com

Very cool, was he talented?

adeknightbooks
01-28-2013, 12:02 PM
Yes, he definitely has a gift! And in addition to that, he is very humble and easy to work with....and he will give you the music you want in a timely manner!

Got it:

Alex - skylounge[at]usa.com

Very cool, was he talented?

Nick Soares
01-28-2013, 12:05 PM
And he did all of this free of charge? You should tell him to register here, we can give him a spot to offer his services with a donation button if filmmakers like it. That would be cool

adeknightbooks
01-28-2013, 12:10 PM
He actually did it in exchange for film credit since I had no budget. That sounds like a good idea...I will definitely relay the message....calling him now!