PDA

View Full Version : eHarmony.com Parody

ChrisOmar17
01-14-2013, 06:46 PM
Hey guys,
I directed this parody in my Basic Video Class in High School. Possibly the funniest video on the channel currently, but the "How to lose a Clingy Girlfriend" is a close second. Tell me what you think. I also understand that there are flaws among the audio and camera work, but that was due to filming this in 40 min time frames.

eHarmony.com Commercial Parody - YouTube

Here is the Clingy Girlfriend one....
Chris Omar Presents: How to Break Up With Your Clingy Girlfriend - YouTube

Constructive criticism is welcome, and please subscribe if you liked what you saw.

Nick Soares
01-14-2013, 07:21 PM
For a film student I thought the first one was funny, Question though, why didnt you finishing the green screen, or are you still working on that?

The second video you had me all the way until he got on one knee and someone started to laugh in the background, that just took me out of the moment. :)

ChrisOmar17
01-14-2013, 07:34 PM
For a film student I thought the first one was funny, Question though, why didnt you finishing the green screen, or are you still working on that?

The second video you had me all the way until he got on one knee and someone started to laugh in the background, that just took me out of the moment. :)
Since it was a Basic Video class (i'm taking Advanced next semester), I don't think the teacher wanted to teach us that yet.

The laughing was because of having to do that as the retake, and that honestly being the best one -_- lol.

Terry W Drake
01-15-2013, 06:29 PM
Though it is ameture, keep them coming! I am interested in seeing you get better and better, subscribed to thread

ChrisOmar17
01-15-2013, 06:40 PM
Though it is ameture, keep them coming! I am interested in seeing you get better and better, subscribed to thread

Thanks, I have something special in the works now. Check out my other vids, and subscribe to my channel! :)