PDA

View Full Version : Rules:

Nick Soares
01-09-2013, 02:03 PM
Rules:
#1 - No bashing

#2 - Be kind

#3 - No copy paste material (Our system finds this within 30 seconds of posting) Do not copy and paste a long post you have posted on other sites - Your post will be removed and you will be asked to not copy and paste text here unless you are quoting.

#4 No spamming - We understand that you may want to show your website, that is fine, but signing up and posting a site for traffic purposes will get you banned, 1st posts on the forum with links to website, will get deleted and possibly banned if we see fit. First posters do not get hyperlinks, so don't try.

#5 DO NOT DELETE YOUR POST'S - Editing your post's is a privilege - Do not ruin it for the rest, editing your post so it says nothing will get you a immediate infraction. You may edit your post to correct changes, but do not delete your entire post, this causes confusion to users and our system

#6 Signatures - If you have a PRO Account and your signature links to a product, you must give us a copy of your product for the safety of other users, if approved, you may have a link to your product in your signature, but only if your site links back to us on your homepage.

#7 Enjoy the free information this site has to offer

**RULES** Policed by User *ADMIN* - He is watching

ericNCwriter
01-09-2013, 02:47 PM
It's a bit disheartening that we have to specify rules such as "No bashing" and "Be kind." It's about like having to remind people that coffee is hot and knives are sharp. Our society has a serious lack of common sense and respect... but, I guess without d-bag drama and human ignorance, there would be a lot of empty air space on TV. At least it provides for good scripting. lol

NHummel
01-09-2013, 03:28 PM
It's a bit disheartening that we have to specify rules such as "No bashing" and "Be kind." It's about like having to remind people that coffee is hot and knives are sharp. Our society has a serious lack of common sense and respect... but, I guess without d-bag drama and human ignorance, there would be a lot of empty air space on TV. At least it provides for good scripting. lol

There wouldn't be much reality TV without such things.

Nick Soares
01-09-2013, 03:50 PM
I was just adding a "rules" page for "general discussion" - there definitely has not been much bashing at all here on Filmmaker Forum, I didnt mean for this thread to go to the home page :)

Admin
02-09-2013, 05:13 PM
I have updated the rules for first posters.

Troy
02-10-2013, 05:25 PM
Rules:
#1 - No bashing

#2 - Be kind

Why don't you replace both of these with just "Be Respectful"?

Nick Soares
02-10-2013, 05:27 PM
Because some people still wouldn't fully understand.....