PDA

View Full Version : Looking for investors

moviemaster
01-09-2013, 06:04 AM
Dear Friend,

We need investors for our newest movie. Our movies are faith based only, to spread the good news of our Lord and Savior. I wanted to bring this opportunity to you that not many others get. We are looking for first- in investors to help us secure a screenplay writer (already chosen) to move this movie forward. Christian Cinema Productions is working in association with David Nixon Productions to produce this film. David Nixon has many silver screen movies that he has produced or directed such as: "Letters To God" "Facing The Giants" "Fireproof" "Saving Livingston" and "The Rivalry". We have been greatly blessed to be able to work with such a awesome producer and director for our movies. We are needing God loving investors to help us raise sixty five thousand dollars in order to get this screenplay written. This movie is slated to take 3 million to produce and is called "Grain Of A Mustard Seed". I have enclosed some of what this movie is about here. It is as follows:

This movie is about a group of church goers that rent a chartered bus in October to send their youth to camp high up in the mountains for a week. 64 campers and counselors travel 600 miles to Camp Shiloh. After their first day there, they find themselves in the middle of two super storms. One that causes a forest fire that makes it imposable to see or breath. Not knowing where the fire is, they decide they need to get the kids back home. The forest command center has sent for a D2 dozer to be trucked in. As the bus finely leaves down the mountain from camp, They find themselves face to face with that lost trucker, almost having a head on collision. The trucker and bus go over the mountain. It becomes a race against time to find the trucker and bus as a great northern storm approaches causing fridged temps and heavy snow with high winds. As part of the bus has landed in the swift rising river, It is up to a climbing rescue team to find the bus and save the survivors. All will have to reach for faith in order to get this done, as the rescue team has to reach for faith during this super storm so they can locate the bus and trucker and can only use the raging river to locate the bus.

This is a movie that millions will want to see with it's message of God. If you are interested in this movie and would like to talk more, you will be a preferred return investor and we will give you a front of the movie credit as the executive producer that other investors will not get. Please pray about this and talk with David and I more about this before deciding. Thank you so much for your time with this matter.

888-610-5542:target:

See our web site at: CCP (http://www.christianccp.com)

Larry
01-09-2013, 02:57 PM
I invested a few years ago in a movie called Finding Hope Now, a Christian movie. I am looking forward to its release this year and will looking for future faith based films as well. I check out your site

Nick Soares
01-09-2013, 05:30 PM
Very cool, we will have to talk

moviemaster
01-09-2013, 05:47 PM
Give us a call when you have some time. Looking forward to talking with you.

moviemaster
01-09-2013, 05:49 PM
I invested a few years ago in a movie called Finding Hope Now, a Christian movie. I am looking forward to its release this year and will looking for future faith based films as well. I check out your site

We have other movies we need help with if you would like to contact us.

Nick Soares
01-10-2013, 10:28 AM
Call you later today, Nick Soares

moviemaster
01-10-2013, 03:24 PM
Waiting on your call

Nick Soares
01-10-2013, 05:03 PM
Got a baby:preggers: one doing this :puke: keeping me pretty busy

moviemaster
01-10-2013, 05:21 PM
Got a baby:preggers: one doing this :puke: keeping me pretty busy

Now I see why your a producer. LOL.:becky: Just call when you can.

Nick Soares
01-10-2013, 07:31 PM
Are you west coast? ALSO, have you guys considered Rich Christiano as a possible director?

moviemaster
01-11-2013, 05:13 AM
We are contracted out with David Nixon Productions for director. It would be up to him if he wants to hire out another director. But if I know him, he will want to direct it. We are central states. Arkansas

moviemaster
01-13-2013, 09:02 AM
Hey Nick, still waiting on your call my man. I'm up for a conversation.

Larry
01-13-2013, 11:33 AM
I have a question.

Do you David Nixon Signed on with your current scripts?

moviemaster
01-13-2013, 11:50 AM
I have a question.

Do you David Nixon Signed on with your current scripts?

Yes we did. We have been working together for 9 months now on this movie.

Robert McBride
04-02-2013, 08:22 AM
Have you found investors yet? And what other projects are you guys working on? I'd love to give you a call but I'm new to this forum and really finding my way around.

moviemaster
04-02-2013, 08:46 AM
As it stands now, we are still needing investors. We are in the development stage ready to move into the preproduction. We have moved up in the world i guess you can say and are now working with Hollywood on the film. They are ecstatic about this movie. You can email us at christiancinemaproductions[at]gmail.com or call Houston Rios at 479-461-1902. You can also contact us through our web site at christianccp.com on the contact us page.

moviemaster
06-01-2013, 09:15 AM
Christian Cinema Productions is now in the development stage with "CAGED." This motion picture is a faith, inspirational film project, based upon true events, that is geared toward today's youth. It however will inspire adults alike. This is a movie about "Choices" The entertainment aspect of the film is based around Mixed Martial Arts. We have chosen this sport (1) because this sport is so huge worldwide. (2) It is high octane action that will draw lots of crowds of all ages. (3) It is educational and very inspirational. (4) The cast is many "A" list actors and some very well known people in it. This movie is based around two young boy mixed martial artist and two girl mixed martial artist one of each who is struggling with their lifestyles. With many fight scenes and title tournaments, you will come to love our main characters. The budget we are needing to get this film into the theaters is 3 to 6 million. At this time, to move this movie forward, we are needing the "Development" funds, that is twenty thousand dollars ($25,000,) These funds goes for securing the entertainment attorneys, the screenplay (to be rewritten by our Hollywood professional), securing our main "A list" actors/actresses, some of the travel expenses, casting call paperwork including production and office, motel, travel and meals for production crews. To view the development trailer, go to our web site at: christianccp (dot) com go to the home page.