View Full Version : Horror Script Wanted - Short

Nick Soares
01-03-2013, 09:57 PM

January 3rd 2013

Currently looking for a short horror script to produce to keep my edge on all the new technology going on in the film industry. I like to keep my game up and that is why im looking for a very creative fresh horror script short to produce.

Please let me know if you have a short horror script you are confident can please my needs

Nick Soares

01-03-2013, 10:14 PM
Ive got a list of people that would probably love to sell you their shots. I'll have them contact you in PM

01-03-2013, 10:33 PM
Hey Nick,

I'm a filmmaker with too many ideas and not enough resources. I have a few unproduced short horror scripts and even more ideas. How long of a script are you thinking? Any particular subgenre you're interested in?


01-04-2013, 12:27 PM
I have a horror script that's five minutes long with a shocking ending. Let me know where I can email it.

01-04-2013, 02:00 PM
Nick. I actually have one. If you are looking for one. I've actually been very undecided whether or not to film it in 1st person POV or cinematic. It could be either or. If you want some details PM me.

01-05-2013, 10:05 AM
Hi Nick,

Follow the link to my scripts page and check out Messing with My Head.
I can email you a PDF of the script if you are interested. Gina :}

Short Movie Scripts Gina Quartermaine (http://ginaquartermaine.com/GinaQuartermaineShortScripts.html)

01-05-2013, 04:13 PM
Hi, Nick. I have a horror/sci-fi short, 2 characters plus a villain critter. Very funny. Email me if interested in more details, thanks!


01-06-2013, 07:29 AM
What, exactly, are you looking for in a horror script, Nick? What sub-genre?

I'm a published/produced writer who has done well in screenwriting competitions. My scripts, whether it be horror or not, rely on well-developed characters and a tightly written story. Blood, gore and special effects take a back seat in my scripts.

One such script, Not Even Death, won the Gimme Credit Screenplay Competition and was produced. It was accepted into numerous film festivals, including Clermont Ferrand.

Please e-mail me if you are interested in my work.


01-06-2013, 11:29 AM
Hi Nick,

I am a writer/producer located in Hampton Roads, VA. I understand exactly what's needed to make a horror film within your budget limits and have the resources to do so. I have cameramen with 5D's, 7D's and Redcam Packages. Within the budget range you specified, limited locations is crucial between 1-3 locations maximum. Also limiting your talent, 4-6 actors maximum. Small crew, have the director double as your editor for efficiency. I guess you get the idea.

I am seeking a dedicated investor with the funds to do films within your budget range who understands the business, such as negative pick-up deals, etc. Other than myself, I have several writers who can submit scripts or synopsis for review.

Please view one of my short films via the link I provided. This can actually be expanded out as a feature if it's the type of story you're looking for.

I look forward to hearing from you.


01-07-2013, 01:44 PM
Nick, does this thread pertain to the script writer you're looking for on craigslist?

Horror Script Wanted (http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/wrg/3525626431.html)


Nick Soares
01-07-2013, 01:49 PM
Nick, does this thread pertain to the script writer you're looking for on craigslist?

Horror Script Wanted (http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/wrg/3525626431.html)


Yes it does

Nick Soares
01-07-2013, 01:51 PM
AWleath - Who did your female voice over for that video? I am been looking for a Cortana voice for a long time!

01-07-2013, 01:51 PM
I'd like to show you some of my writing. How would I go about this?


Nick Soares
01-07-2013, 01:57 PM
You can attach file in Private Message.

Click on my name

In dropdown menu Click - Send Private Message

Below writing box see Additional Options below

Click - Manage Attachments


01-07-2013, 02:40 PM
Nick, the lead actress in the video actually did the voiceover.

01-16-2013, 02:07 PM
95% takes place in one room, the other 5% in one location.

4 characters. 2 girls, 2 guys. About 4 raunchy and foul-mouthed film students who decide to play a game that leads to violent and supernatural consequences.

email me if interested, and I'll send over the script.



Zen 786
03-04-2013, 11:37 PM
Hi Nick,
I am working on a short script, will take 3,4 days to complete. Your post is dated 4th Jan and today is 4th March, are you still looking for it or you have already found it?

03-05-2013, 05:32 AM

Are you still looking?

Josh Hughes
03-05-2013, 03:42 PM
Hey Nick whats max length and sort of horror desired?

Nick Soares
03-05-2013, 03:53 PM
Hey Nick whats max length and sort of horror desired?

Hey Josh, sorry I forgot to edit the original post to say I found one. But I will keep an eye out soon as I will be looking for a short