PDA

View Full Version : THE DAILY ACTOR on Twitter!

erinsoto
12-29-2012, 11:14 PM
HI ladies and gents!

I would REALLY appreciate if you took a moment to "follow" me on twitter.
https://twitter.com/erinsoto

I have a HUGE meeting, as in could be life changing, in a few weeks, but I NEED to increase my twitter followers to thousands, as I'm just getting active on there.

You can see that I'm totally legit on my blog at The Daily Actor | a day in the life (http://www.thedailyactor.com)
or on IMDB under Erin Soto.

Have wonderful week!

Sincerely,

Erin Soto :)

Nick Soares
12-30-2012, 09:07 AM
For those of you that dont know Erin, She is a wonderful person and actress that I have worked with many times. She is one of the sweetest people you will ever meet! I recommend following this young lady as she will some day be able to help you as well. Thats a promise.

erinsoto
12-30-2012, 01:29 PM
Thank you so much Nick! Truly, that means a lot, and I do what I can to help others when the time is right! :)

Nick Soares
12-30-2012, 01:34 PM
Thank you so much Nick! Truly, that means a lot, and I do what I can to help others when the time is right! :)

I donated a couple bucks to The Daily Actor. Love the site!

brianknapp
05-13-2013, 05:27 PM
I know it might be a bit to late and I'm not sure if this is the best thing but I was on fiverr.com the other day and saw something that was intereting you pay 5 bucks and they send you a couple thosand twitter followers in like a day or two. If your really desperate I might consider that. http://fiverr.com/youtube_tube/add-more-than-5000-twitter-followers-to-your-account-in-24-hours

Havey
05-13-2013, 05:32 PM
The only reason you shouldn't buy Twitter followers is because they will never, NEVER verify your account if they find out that you have fake followers.

I have like 1,500 and it was just from promotion. It would be cool to get verified one day, so I'd never buy mine.

brianknapp
05-13-2013, 05:41 PM
As being just a teen and not promoting myself I put this cool green check mark next to my twitter to make It look like I was verified. I was told by a friend though that if twitter sees it they will remove you because they dont want you falsifying verification. Hopefully this wont happen to me but with just my luck it might.

Havey
05-13-2013, 05:50 PM
Thats actually true! Haha. If Twitter sees that there is a great chance they will ban your Twitter account. So be careful.

L A Morgan
05-13-2013, 08:05 PM
You could start an unusual, interesting thread, maybe something you heard on the news, and work with what you get.

erinsoto
05-13-2013, 09:07 PM
Haha! Thanks guys! Working on doing it the old fashion way, and asking for help from friends like you to "follow" me :)

Sara
05-13-2013, 10:12 PM
Hi guys found this site from google. I was wondering what it means to verify your account with twitter? Is this something you have to do to tweet? Because I tweet all the time

MD Morgan
05-14-2013, 06:23 AM
Good Luck! I'll Follow you on twiter.

mara
05-14-2013, 06:26 AM
me too!

brianknapp
05-14-2013, 12:27 PM
Hi guys found this site from google. I was wondering what it means to verify your account with twitter? Is this something you have to do to tweet? Because I tweet all the time

No it is something that twitter gives out to say that you are the Official twitter account of that person. You have to have some type of claim to fame to get this you cant request it.

brianknapp
05-14-2013, 12:28 PM
Thats actually true! Haha. If Twitter sees that there is a great chance they will ban your Twitter account. So be careful.

Well I have only one thing to say #YOLO!