PDA

View Full Version : Horror/zombie

Jerseyshorejohn
12-05-2012, 05:59 PM
Searching for a screenplay (horror/zombie) that has a positive ending for the principle characters. Your story MUST have good character development for the principle characters. What I'm NOT seeking is a slasher/killer/death sequence "script." Who are these characters? What are they like? Are they cool? assholes? students? If you can make me LIKE these people in the first FIVE pages maybe I'll read the rest of it.

Nick Soares
12-05-2012, 06:02 PM
Do you have any info on what you are offering if you find a script you like? If you can provide this info then I can contact our registered writers here, but to help them, this info would be great! :)

Felix
12-09-2012, 10:58 PM
I have one that is a psychological horror with character development. It follows a young male who turns to crime after losing his job. In the process he develops an alter ego that consumes his mind.

Havey
12-10-2012, 03:59 AM
Yea I might be interested in this. I (along with two friends) are developing a new horror script. But I would like to know exactly what you are offering.

Jerseyshorejohn
12-10-2012, 05:20 PM
Hello havey, I typically don't offer numbers until I actually like a script and I have purchased two outright already.
Thanks,
John

Havey
12-10-2012, 05:59 PM
So you are no longer looking for scripts to purchase?

frankb
12-11-2012, 08:19 AM
Mine is finished. I think my characters are well developed. This could be the one.

Patrick Wiley
01-21-2013, 06:01 PM
Searching for a screenplay (horror/zombie) that has a positive ending for the principle characters. Your story MUST have good character development for the principle characters. What I'm NOT seeking is a slasher/killer/death sequence "script." Who are these characters? What are they like? Are they cool? assholes? students? If you can make me LIKE these people in the first FIVE pages maybe I'll read the rest of it.

I think you'll like my script. Lots of interesting characters. Right now quite a few of them die but none of the deaths are pointless and I'm open to rewrites.

Title: YAUM: Youth Anti-Undead Militia

Logline: Be Prepared, for the Undead

Pitch: Today preparing for the zombie apocalypse is a popular hobby. For all but the most nutty people this is simply for fun, but what if zombies were real, and zombie preparedness was a part of every day life? YAUM explores this very question in a hilarious horror comedy. The YAUM or Youth Anti Undead Militia is a group similar to the Boy and Girl Scouts of America, with the notable difference that their main focus is containing zombie outbreaks. Ben is the senior patrol leader of Squad 156, a YAUM squad full of dysfunctional teen age misfits. When a zombie outbreak happens near his home town Ben has no choice but to take charge of his Squad in a life or death struggle with the undead.